Chapter 2

It's 15 minutes past 10 o'clock,every single soul that was residing in the Finance Department office has long been gone to their respective homes, relaxing and embracing the comfort of their beds.
After all the ruckus, running around, shouting orders and directions, filing reports and doing all the preparations needed for their meeting tomorrow, they can't help but surrender to fatigue and decide to call it a day.
It's a very tiring day yet a single soul was left lingering in the dark room with only the light of a computer accompanying her and her furious typing could be the only thing to be heard. Everthing is ready and well prepared all she has to do tomorrow is to deliver the reports smoothly and be able to answer all the inquiries the new boss will be directing to her.
She stretched her long limbs and slumped back to her chair and took a quick glance at the wall clock. "Well it's about time to go home,I still have to be early tomorrow. "
She turned off her computer, picked up all her things and made her way out of the office. As she was walking along the hallway she noticed the lights that was coming out of the room in the other end of the hallway. "Someone else is staying this late, must be a lot of work for everyone huh, it's better than not having a job at all"

She shivers as she stepped out of their building. Feeling the night's cold air,suddenly she felt like having a bottle or two of cold beer. Instead of going straight home, she walks across the building's parking lot and continued her way to the nearby convenient store to buy a few boost to warm her night.

Someone is following her. She's sure of it. She turned her head back, looking around to see if there really is anyone else in the vicinity aside from her but she can't find anyone,only some empty cars parked but aside from that there's no one else. So she decided to continue walking but this time in a more faster pace.

Fuck did she have so much caffeine today that she's getting paranoid now!? But she's sure as hell someones watching her every moves. She could feel it, the hairs in her nape stood up as she remembers the news she saw yesterday.
A woman was found in a rundown building, an employee like her, that went missing a couple of days before she was found. Dead. The last time she was seen alive was when she and her friends came home late after drinking. Was it a onetime thing, a coincidence perhaps, or there's a serial killer lurking around just waiting for his next possible victim.

The fuck did she stay late tonight! She should have went home earlier, all her work was done in time and being the stubborn she was, she insisted on checking it for the third time just in case there we're few mistakes she didn't see in her first and second revision.

Now she will suffer the consequences of her stubbornness. There will be no Hanji Zoe in the meeting tomorrow, her perfect work will all go to waste. She will never be able to find the man of her dreams, have the family she wants, give birth to six beautiful children, 3 boys and 3 girls. Won't be able to build her dream house, the one with a giant tree house in the backyard,a minipool and-

She jumped in surprise as someone held her arm. Her breathing stops. This is it! Her final moments on this earth would be here and now. No! She does'nt want her life to end like this. She doesn't want this.

So she summoned all the courage she has and decided that she won't give in without a fight, she won't give him the satisfaction of killing her without any struggling from her part. If she will go down tonight, she will go down with him. She's ready to go whether it be on heaven or hell.

So she readied her plan and her knuckles. Determined to deliver a nice punch to the face of her abductor. A broken nose would be a good start, then she'll kick him in the balls. It could buy her enough time to get away from him and if heaven is listening and have a little mercy with her tonight, she could find someone to help her. So with all her might she aimed for her abductors face but instead of his nose, her blow was connected to his palm, she tried to pull away but his hold on her hand was too strong. She can't do anything but to shout at him to let her go. The man lowered her hand and glare at her.
"You're not just a clumsy ass I see,but also a violent nerve wreck, Is this how you greet someone you owed to? "
Her breathing slows down, she tries to relax herself seing that it was only this cute,emotionless,grumpy life size doll that suddenly appeared out of thin air.

"I thought I was being followed by someone else and I didn't know it was you." She leaned down to his height and grinned at him. "Besides who would want to hurt a delicate, sweet little princess like you,hmmm? "
After a few moments, her eyebrows furrowed, she asked him with a mild irritation in her voice, "Why are you here anyway? "

Crossing her arms against her chest, she waited for the man's reply. She almost had a heart attack for fearing the worst end that could happen to her tonight. He better have a good explanation!

"I was about to go home when I saw you walking and you look like you are about to shit you're pants... What's going on? "

Releasing a heavy sigh she answered him."Nothing, I just thought someone is following me and I kinda have a bad feeling with being followed in a dark place...large parking lot... with all these empty cars around... just like in all the movies I watched...Besides it's not very safe this days you know. "

"I'm guessing it's all blood sputtering and gruesome films right shittyglasses? "
He's amused but he still feeling sorry for scaring her. True. times these day aren't very safe anymore. So many accidents and crimes are being reported each day.
"Yeah you could say that.Even I have a very bad experience this morning-
With a certain someone and a cup of tea. "

She felt embarrassed. So that is why he is following me.

"Ahahaha,about that well...I-"

"No."

"But I haven't said anything yet. "She pouted.

"You"all just ask me to strip again right?"

"Yes but-"

"I said no four eyes. "

Ugh.He's being difficult.
"So what do you want me to do? ...
Oh I know! I'm about to drink before you found me...why don't you just come along with me? My treat!"

He thinks for a moment, whether to accept this woman's invitation or not. A few drinks won't hurt besides he has a very high alcohol tolerance and this shitty glasses here seemed to be a good company. He nods his head and turned his back at her.

"Where are you going I thought we're gonna have some fun tonight! "She yells at his retreating back.
"I'm gonna get my car shitty glasses. I know a good place,follow me. "He said to her without stopping or looking back.

"Alright short stack lead the way!"
She yells back with a grin.