chapter 6

"What are you doing?" He watches her as she picks up her clothes hurriedly which was scattered on the floor.

"Uhm, I'm trying to get dressed? " being busy putting her clothes on, she didn't see him scowl at her answer.

He's still lying in the bed, the sheet half draped on his torso, which is he only thing that's covering his body. Zoe finally took time to glance at him. she eyed his form and can't help but be in awe.

"Why?" he sat up, one knee bend and his right arm resting above it.

"Uh, that's because you undressed me earlier?"

('Damn this shorty asking obvious things! )

They've just finished their second (according to that grumpy midget) encounter and she wanted to fled the scene of the crime immediately. She knew something like this was about to happen. But she didn't regret it. Oh my!, she'll never forget this evening, he really showed her what true heaven feels like, without dying of course but if she would be ask what could be the ideal death for her, it'll be none other than being underneath a fun sized, short- tempered, monster in bed lover. However all good things must come to an end. The guilty pleasure she indulged herself into, even if it hurts and irritate her at the same time, she has to leave this paradise and go back to her normal everyday life.

"I know, I can see it very well shithead, but why," he lifted the sheet covering his body and moved out of his bed.

"Stay," he said to the woman seemingly oblivious on her surroundings, she didn't even notice him coming near her.

"Sorry can't do shorty, "

There is no way in hell she will stay this time. The last time she agreed to his requests she ended up being fucked not only once but thrice in just one night. She should have known with that kind of body, he has a lot of stamina. But she can't say she didn't enjoy it, Shit, she'll have difficulty in walking for a weak at least, not to mention the bruises that man left all over her body. She never thought that that shrimp could be a beast when he's on the verge of his orgasm.

"I should be going home, it's kinda late now. and we're still early tomorrow. "

He sighed, Dammit, He wants to have another round with her, but he knows he has to let her go. One, because they have work tomorrow. Two, she has to change and clean herself. (Did he mentioned to her earlier that she should be clean everytime they will have a meeting like this? Shit, they have to talk about this later.) And three, She's fucking tired. Just by looking at her, he knows she's spent already.
He was also tired and just wants to lay down on his bed, but he doesn't want her to go home alone riding a bus. She was right, it is really late now, and she might encounter some drunkards or get herself into some kind of an accidents. He cannot allow any of tthat to happen. And aside from that, he still has a task at hand.

Hanji can't help but stare at his gorgeous body. Damn, she wants to lay her hands on those abs again, to feel each and every muscles on his body. She bit her lips and divert her eyes, away from that tempting mass of flesh.

(Stay focus Hanji, don't listen to what he's saying.) She keeps on wearing her clothes, trying her very hard to keep herself from looking back at his form.

" I said stay, " He wrapped his arms around her from behind.

( Oh Shit!)

"But Levi... I really need to-" Suddenly she was pinned on the wall.

" Listen to me shitty glasses. I know you need money, and you want me badly as hell, don't you fucking deny it... So it's like hitting two birds with one stone, don't you think?"