CHAPTER 3- CONTROL.

Michael's POV
Oml! Ahgggg! I can't believe I forgot about this. This is so not okay. That girl is really why I have my head is all jumbled up, my head is such a mess right now. All because of those one pair of eyes...those chocolaty brown orbs. God I can't seem to get her out of my head.

"She is beautiful"

Oh.my.god! I didn't not just say that. I have never ever called a girl beautiful before. I always see them as hot, or good looking, or synonymous of that, but never beautiful. What the hell is happening to me? Why i'm I so attracted to her?

I'm pulled out of my train of thought when my friend, Rex, snaps his fingers in front of me. I turn my head to look at him, and he raises an eyebrow at me. I shrug. Then he continues on and on about the upcoming football tournament. After about 5 mins of hearing him, I excuse myself.

As i'm walking out, my eyes suddenly meet Her's. And just like that i'm captivated. But my stare is cut short as I see a guy wrap hands around her waist and plant a kiss on her cheek. And within seconds i'm fuming. I have the sudden urge to beat the shit out of this guy.

He whispers something in her ear and her eyes suddenly go wide, and then she lets out a soft giggle, that infuriated me even more. She is supposed to be smiling with me. What? No! This is so wrong.

And just like that she walks away with her boyfriend, and has me staring at her back, exciting the school doors.
-----------------------------------------------------------

ANYA'S POV
I can't help it. I just cannot. I can't stop thinking about those light brown eyes. The way they make forget all my problems, the way they have me lost. Its something so different.

After I left class I went to my locker to grab some books, when I turn my head to be met with the same beautiful pair of eyes. I stare into them, when suddenly a pair of hand wrap around my waist, I turn to see that's its my bestfriend Chris.

So intro to Chris.
Chris and I have been friends ever since 3rd grade. He's tall, has piercing blue eyes, looks to die for, a gymly built body, is extremely sweet, gives the best advice about relationships, has a beautiful girlfriend(her name is Sky), he's been through thick and thin with me, he takes care of me, understands me, and can tell in an instant what i'm thinking about.
Sometimes Chris is too good to be true, and did I forget to mention he has an IQ of 170? Yeah.
Chris and I vibed the very instance we saw each other, and both of being rich was just a plus point.

He plants a kiss on my cheek and whispers, "that guy there is oggling over you". And I turn to see that his eyes are stormy, like they are about to murderer someone. I let out a soft chuckle and walk out with Chris.

All day i've been thinking about those eyes, till Chris walks into my room and informs me that we are going to the club. I sighed.

"Chris please, I don't fe--", i'm cut short when Chris says "I don't even care. Don't be such a bore! Seriously, i've known you for 12 years now Anya, i've never heard you saying no to the club, and you've never been so quite in your entire like, for goodness sake, Anya where are you, the real you, the Anya I know, the girl who didn't care about what others think, the girl who lived for herself, we promised each other that we would never allow anyone to break us, no matter the situation. No matter how long that person was with us. You can't do this to yourself, it pains me to see you like this. So i'm not going to hear any of your bullshit, we are going and that's final."

Chris walks up to me and caresses my cheek and in a soft tone says, "Forget him". I nod and get up from bed.

I wear a short dress that covers my butt, pairing them with killer heels. It was common for me to party and wear short clothes. I did it all the time. But I actually enjoyed doing all this, but now I did it for Chris or Ruby. Those two loved me to death.

We drive to the club. We come to this club often, so we just walk in.

Just as I enter I hit into a hard chest, and I look up to see the same light brown eyes. As I move, the brown eyes rack around my body shamelessly, and I feel self conscious.

I open my mouth to apologize when Chris pulls me towards him by my waist. Suddenly his eyes change from soft to stormy. And I can't help but wonder why.