Horrortale sans vore

(I know this AU and the story so it maybe good also sorry if its bad)

Frisk was sitting under a tree after she meet toril and falling down here. She was getting hungry and couldn't move much. Time past until she looked up and seen a stand with a hotdog but she didn't know it was a arm-dog. She licked her lips and got up slowly and waked to the stand and tried to grab the hotdog until she saw sans looking at her as he is taping his claws/bone fingers. frisk backed away from him. sans giggled a little "what's the hold up kiddo? It looks like u seen a ghost?" he ask with a grin and giggled again. Frisk didn't say a thing but then she fell to her kneels in more pain of hunger. "Look who's in hunger uh. Why don't u take a hotdog kid?" sans said with a grin still. Sans hand her the hotdog but Frisk refused. "aw come on u need don't u?" he teased her. Frisk took it and ate it quickly and she was feeling better. Sans giggled more. "well u ate now its my turn." he said with a big grin. Frisk was in fear and started to run from him but sans walked after her with his axe(I'm going for a axe also sorry if its not a axe k). Time pasted again and Frisk was out of energy so she stop to catch her breath. Sans was right behind her but she didn't know until he grab her and made sure she was not able to run away. Frisk screamed in fear as she tried to struggle to be free from his grasp but failed. Sans giggles to what he sees. Sans opened his mouth as he pulled her closer to her. "well now its dinner time for me." his said as he put her head in his mouth and swallows, so now she was half way in. Sans only giggled to her screams and struggles. Sans did a another gulp and she went deeper inside him. Her head was now in his stomach. Sans did one last gulp and she went done his throat to his stomach. Sans licked his teeth/lips as he pated his belly to feel Frisk struggling and her screams. Frisk Struggled more and screamed for mercy. Sans only giggled more cause of his big meal. Sans went over to a tree and sat down to lean on it. Frisk called for help but .... nobody came.

                                  hope u love this vore and this was requested by JacqueTinonc4 so thx too ^^