unknown sans vore ^^(my AU)

(ENJOY ^^)

<unknown POF>

I was sitting on the couch in this AU called underswap. Its where my friend blueberry lives and I'm here with him along with ink and dream. they are also my friends but yea they are ok. {time past} I was getting pretty hungry right now but there was nothing to eat. Then I just got a thought. 

<no one's POF>

Ink was drawing until Unknown grab ink. "wow!? Hey unknown um can u put me down plz?" ink asked. "sorry ink but I'm hungry and I found my food right here in the house." unknown said with a grin. Ink didn't understand what he meant until unknown opened and his sharp teeth and his green purplish glowing tongue showed. Ink was in fear and tried to call for help but his head/skull was already in his mouth. Unknown took a swallow and ink went down in one gulp. Ink screamed for help and mercy as he went down. Ink was a little cramped inside his stomach but there was room for more. "mmm! ink did u know u taste sooo good?! hehe. hm? I'm still hungry. oh well." he said as he pated his belly of enjoy meant. Ink tried to get out but failed. Unknown sneaked to blue as he was eating tacos. "hey blue" he said. "HEY UNKNOWN. WANT SOME TACOS?!" blueberry said with a smile. "hm. no thx but I got my food right in front of me." he said as he licked blues cheek. blue's eyes wide open of what he meant. Unknown grab him and lift him up to his mouth as it open again. "UNKNOWN U DONT HAVE TO DO! U CAN EAT SOMETHING ELSO." blueberry said for mercy. "hm. nope I love blueberry's, blue. so I'm eating u." he said as he put blue's head in his mouth. 

Blue tried to break from his grasp but failed two. Unknown licked his face as he swallows blue slowly to enjoy the taste. Blue ask for mercy but failed to say when he was swallowed whole in a gulp. He went down in one gulp through the throat. Blue landed on top of ink as there was not a room for both of them. "blue plz get off me it hurts." Ink begged as blue got off him and now they were both back to back. they struggled for a while until a thought came to mind. "OH NO!" they both said as they remember dreams here. mean while with unknown. "ah that's good. belly full of tasty snacks." he said licking his lip/teeth. Dream was calling ink until he spotted unknown. "unknown have u seen ink?" he asked. "yea I did." he answered. "really where!?" he ask happily. Unknown grab dream and dream yelp in surprised. "I'm show u." Unknown said with a grin as he pulled dream close to his mouth. dream start to shake in fear as he struggled. Soon Unknown opened his mouth and put dreams head in. "mmmmm~~~ ur more tasty then blue and ink, dream!" he said as he licked more of dreams face and neck. Dreams eyes open wide of what he heard. he never thought he die like this even from his own friend that helped him for a very long time. Dream started to tear up as water formed from his eye sockets. Unknown licked some of the tears as he swallowed dream whole like ink. "mm~~! that's good." Unknown said as he put his hand on his throat. Dream went down to this stomach and blue and ink was there. when he got there no one cant move because there was not a single place to move. its was so cramped that they cant really breath right. "aaahh DREAM HE GOT  U, CRAP." ink said as he tried to breath. "I'm sorry I didn't know he ate u guys." dream said as he cried. "dream its ok we forgive u." blue said as he struggled to breath too. 

mean while with unknown again. Unknown layed on his belly on the couch. Ink, blue, and dream yell and struggle in pain of the pressure. "that's it struggle and *yawns* yell." he said as he fell a sleep. ink and the others tried to get out or make  room for air but nothing came to 1%. Soon a blue acid formed and rised. "NO NONONONONO NOT NOW PLZ NO." ink said in fear as the blue glowing acid rised more. "ink what's going on?" the others asked him in a little fear. "HES GOING TO DIEJUST US!" ink yelled as the acid got to his face and ink was now in the acid but it still kept going to blue then dream. there was no air or anything to breath in. its jut all acid. soon inks, blues, dreams eyes started to get sleepy and soon or later they were a sleep inside unknown's stomach. {later} Ink woke up and felt the couch. "uh what happened?" he said as he got to see where he is. Ink seen unknown, blue and dream alive. "how!?" ink asked in surprised. "why would I hurt my friends ink? heh" unknown said. 

                                the end and this was my request so enjoy and plz leave requests in the first page plz ^^ and thx for the views and followers ^^