Fell Pap vore

Requested by @HoneyBeedrill   (welcome for the story ^^)

Frisk was friends with the skeleton brothers and something was off with  fell pap. She always tries to talk to him but just runs away, and nobody knows why. One day fell pap wrote a note for her to came to the forest alone, so she did. She kept walking until she saw him stand there waiting. "Papyrus!" She yelled as she run to him with her arms out to hug him. He accepted the hug and asked "Frisk um mind closing ur eyes?" "Sure and why o I need them close?" she asked him back as she did as she was told. "Oh nothing just um keep them close." he answered back. He opened his jaw and summoned his tongue. He put her head in his mouth as he made sure she cant struggle much. Frisk struggled and asked "Papyrus what are u doing stop!" she tried to yelled but only muffles came out. Pap took a other swallow and she went down through his throat. "Aahh~ That was good." he said as he pated his stomach of enjoyment. Frisk started to cry and struggle. Soon she got to the stomach, and she was still crying. "Papyrus, let me out plz?" She asked. "What's that I cant here u over the muffles he answered back. Frisk didn't say nothing back and only just lay back in his stomach and rested. papyrus walked back home and layed in bed. He fell asleep.

                           The end (sorry for a short story)