4. How I Discovered that I Could Heal...

I found out that I have a Gift of Healing Energy when I was a Little Kid. - & I will never forget that: I was 7 years old then & My Mother had a headache - so I just wanted to help her & I Tried Sharing My Good Energy to Cure Her Headache for the First Time. 

My Mother has Always Been The Calmest & Happiest Troll Lady I've Ever Seen, but that afternoon when My Father was out & I was at home with her - She suddenly stopped looking Happy. First she was reading a book in silence & I was sitting in the same room, playing with my toys quietly not to disturb her & looking up at her from time to time - her face expression suddenly changed: She started looking as if something hurt her. She didn't say anything - but I just looked at her & noticed it instantly. 

I looked at her & asked 'What's wrong, Mommy?'. She tried to smile & answered 'Don't worry. - It's Nothing' but I said 'It isn't 'Nothing' - You look as if something hurt you. - What happened?'. She answered 'I have a headache' so I told her 'That's strange. - You've never had it before'. She answered 'You're right - & I'm sure that I'll soon be fine - so come back to your toys & don't worry about me'. I was a really compassionate child - so I couldn't just look at someone's pain without feeling sorry for them & I told her 'I can't just sit & play when you're suffering - I want to help you'. 

She asked me 'You're Such a Good Boy - But what can you do about My Headache?'. I answered 'Idk, but I must do something, I want you to feel good again'. I really don't know How I Knew What to Do - Maybe My Healing Energy Got Activated Then & it Led Me?... - Probably yes, because I got up, stood behind My Mother's armchair & raised my hands holding them behind her head. I moved my hands in the air then touched both sides of her head, right above her ears & asked her 'Does it hurt you here?'. Her voice sounded a little surprised when she was asking 'Yes! - How did you know that?'. I just answered 'I can feel that' & I was holding my hands in the air, close to her head for the next 10 minutes - cause something was telling me that 'I should do that cause it can help her'. 

And it Did Help Her! :) - 5 minutes later she said that 'She felt Better' - & after 10 minutes since I started - Her Headache was Totally Gone & she felt Absolutely Fine Again! 😁👍

I clapped my hands to finish sharing My Newly Activated Good Energy with her ( because I felt that I should do that - & some time later I found out that All Energy Healers act that way - but I didn't know that then. I was just letting my Energy Lead Me - & seems that 'it Really Knew' what to do ). I asked My Mother 'Do You Feel Better now?'. She answered 'Yes! :) - Thank You Sweetie!  ^_^ - Idk what you did, but it Really helped me! :) '. She put me on her laps & hugged me to thank me for it - & I could see that She Was Smiling Again! 😳 - She Was OK!  ^_^ 👌

I was Really Happy that I could help her & when My Father came back home & asked us 'I'm Home!  ^_^ - How have you been? :) ' I answered 'I'm fine, Dad - but Mom had a headache'. She smiled at him & told him 'But I don't have it anymore... - Because Our Son Cured It! :) '. Dad smiled surprised & asked Mom 'Really? :) - what did he do?'. She smiled back and answered 'He was just holding his hands above my head for a moment - & My Headache Went Away! :) - Believe me or not - but he Really Cured It'. 

My Father answered 'Of course I Believe You!' - then smiled at me, took me into his arms & turned around out of Happiness saying 'Seems that We have a Healer in Our Family!  ^_^'. My Mother smiled & asked him 'A Healer? :) '. He answered 'Yes! :) - cause That's the Only Way to Explain what he did! :) '. I asked him 'You think I'm a Healer?'. He answered 'You Must Be! :) ... - Touch my face, I must check something'. I put my both hands on My Father's cheeks as he wanted & he suddenly smiled & said 'Yes! :) ... - I can feel That! - Now I am Perfectly Sure About It! :) - You Are an Energy Healer & I could feel Your Good Energy'. He carefully put me on the floor & I asked him 'You Felt My Energy? - Is that Good? :)'. He answered 'Yes, it's Very Good, son! :) - & when you practice more - you will be able to help many Trolls & other Living Creatures with it!  ^)^  - I am So Happy & Proud of You Now!  ^_^ '. 

My Mother said 'I am Proud too - because he wanted to 'help me somehow' - & he did! :) - with his Good Will & New Energy! :) '. I asked them 'Why couldn't I do that before?'. My Father answered 'Because you were too young for it & Your Good Energy Gift needed some time to activate. - Seems that it activated now! :) '. I asked him 'Cool ! :) - & where does that 'Good Energy I have' come from?'. He answered 'From inside of you. - And it can get even stronger with time - so you may have more of it than the Oldest Guru Trolls with that Gift Ever Had - cause None of Them Revealed their healing ability as early as You Did - & not many of them have it'. 

I asked him 'Did anyone in Our Family have it?'. He answered 'Not yet... - until Today!  ^_~ '. I smiled at my parents cause I could see How Happy they Were about discovering My Newly Activated Good Energy Gift - & I was also Happy about it because I knew that if I develop it - I will be able to do Many Good Things thanks to it. - & Helping Others, making them smile & reducing their suffering if possible have Always Been My Favorite Activities!  ^_^ 👍

And I was happy that I gained a power to do all those things more efficiently. - And I decided to use that gift wisely.