another title

"Naruto are you are in the top of your class" one of the elders said. Naruto was surrounded by the concil as the hokage had regret in his eyes and danzo had evil in his. "Yes I'm in the top of my class great elder?"(I had no idea what to call them) "I think we should banish him so if it gets out he will be a safe distance away." Danzo said so cold that it can even put out the Sharigan black flame "DANZO! NARUTO IS JUST A CHILD HE WILL BE KILLED HE IS INNOCENT WOULD YOU BANISH KUSHINA THEY ARE INNOCENT THEY ARE ONLY THEY CONTAINER!" The hokage screamed. Danzo scoffed "hirizun there is no one who can control the boy is the safety of one measly boy worth thosands of villagers." "HE IS NOT A THEREAT ALL HE IS IS A POOR ORPHANED BOY" Naruto finally spoke up"excuse me Lord concil men and women are you guys going to banish me because of the 9 tails." All eyes snapped over to the young blond boy "how do ...do you know" Naruto replied in a calm voice " there was only one uzumaki in konaha and that was kushina the forth hokage wife and also I look alot like minato. When a jinjuriki dies one has to take the place and if I was there son and born on that day the easiest way is to be sealed in me and all the villagers call me a demon."
They stared blankly at me then danzo interrupted the silance "see the boy is to smart for his own good he will find out secrets about things supposed to be kept a secret he already figured out two he is a threat to the village and with the kyubis power who knows what he can do. The concil eventually decided to let him stay but be watched at all times.
The next chapter Naruto will be twelve for does who haven't relized he is 8 right now cause he just got into ninja school