Not christamas

We interrupt your program since if I dont the Carol will spoil naru's past.

I heard Sakura complaining why they had to visit 'the Blonde dead last' long before I they knocked. When they did I was already at the door. When I opened Sakura was in the middle of a sentance "the walls are thin if you want to say something say it to my face" we stood there for a while I had a bored expression as I waited for them to say something I knew what it was going to be about but I'm not going to be the one that brings it up " Listen naruto what do you mean by I watched my Sensei's son almost die." I started to laugh like a maniac "I'm not stupid only ino's clan and mine have blound hair and the only one who has a verbal tick is the other clan I'm not a fucking idiot there's a seal on my freaking stomach." Sasuke and Sakura just stood there speechless "I know who your Sensei is and how he is my father and I remember the exact day I met Sakura and that you were there too" kakashi now looked to the ground in shame he knew what naruto was talking about and if he had knew he would do anything he could to prevent it.

Flashback
Naruto's POV
October first they don't think one day is enough to torture me so they TOTURE me everyday but now the whole month is dedicated to my suffering. I tries to hide in the shadows but I needed to visit jiji I forgot why but I remember I had to on my way just my luck I bumped into sakura's mom she had blue eyes and long pink hair (I know she doesn't but just roll with this) "tsk demon how dare you ruin my dress now I have to burn it ." I mumbled that she didn't need to burn it I just bumped into her but I should of been smart enough to just of kept quiet. She slapped my face hard leaving a bright red mark and her daughter a pinked haired green eyed girl piped up and said "mommy isn't there a saying an eye for an eye so since he made you burn your pretty dress let's burn his eye." I stared in disbelief how could a five year old ever think it was a great idea to burn someone's eye but what's worse is the mother loves the idea. "What a wonderful idea sweetie why don't you do the honors" She gave her daughter a kunai and shouted that she found the demon and a hoard of villagers walked standing behind her "my sweet and brilliant little girl thought of something since the demon bumped into me and ruined my dress we should give him the proper punishment after all an eye for an eye." They grinned and started to close in on me and I kept trying to get away till my back hit a wall and I was cornered. The girl my age came up to me smiling I begged her not to hurt me to spare me "no.... please... don't... why?.... please have mercy... let me go." But she wouldn't listen she stabbed a kunai onto my face I knew I couldn't feel pain bu I tacked it hooding she wouldn't continue. All of a sudden I sensed Inu's chakra I screamed for him to help since the kunai was getting close to my eye. I screamed and screamed but he didn't save me he was a resonance distance away and should of been able to hear me but he didn't save me . Her kunai then hit my eye blood was gushing out and then the last thing I saw in my left eye was Inu on a building near by not helping just standing. One of the villagers stoped the bleeding not to make sure I was okay but to make sure I would live so they can do the same thing tomorrow and after stopping the bleeding they continued and poured rubbing alcohol on all my wounds.