Chapter 1

Tavros POV:

I woke up. I looked at the time and noticed that I had around 25 minuets till I had to get to work. I quickly tried to get out of bed but fell off the bed instead. I groaned in pain but got up. I quickly threw of my old clothes and got into the shower. I made sure to be extra clean. I finished and wrapped a towel around my waist. I never really liked the daytime but my job forced me to. I ran into my room and grabbed an outfit that didn't look very dirty. I threw on the outfit and checked the time. "Oh no." I had only 10 minuets till I was considered late for work. I grabbed my phone and ran out the door. I ran all the way to work. Gog I hope I won't be late! I made it there with about... a minute to spare. I thanked myself mentally. I quickly entered the small shop. I checked myself in and began to work and help people. I grabbed my camera and began to take pictures of am few people who had wanted them done today. Honestly I thought it was fun taking pictures all day. The day went by fast. I noticed that it was the end of the day and I checked myself out. I walked home. While I was walking home I ran into someone. I could tell they were a lot taller then me without looking at them. "Sorry" I said while looking up. It was a male and his face was had face paint all over it. I thought it was a little spooky at first. I was trapped in thought till- "it's alright bro" he said with a chuckle. I blinked a couple of times. "Ok that's good. Um im tavros" I said while sticking my hand out. He took my and shook it slightly "the names gamzee" he said with a dopey smile. I looked at him awkwardly not knowing what to say till he asked "so how are you tavbro?". "I'm fine just sleepy" I said with a small yawn. "Hey wanna come to my place tavbro?" Gamzee asked me. I was quite unsure about this sense I've only meet him five minutes ago but I didn't really have anything better to do so I just went with it "sure why not" I said with a shrug. "Alright!!" He said happily. He pulled me along and we made our way to his house. I began to feel nervous about the whole going to his house idea. What if he kiddnaps me? What if he kills me? My mind was filled with what if's. But I was soon snapped out of my nervous thoughts by gamzee asking "hey are you ok?" He asked nervously. "Yes I'm fine gamzee" I said with a small smile. "Well while you were trapped in your crazy mind I dragged you all the way to my house tavbro.". I looked at his apartment it wasn't in the best shape and the people didn't seem that nice. He pulled me inside and sat me on the couch. "So what do you think tavbro?!" He asked excitedly. "I think it's nice." I said trying not to hurt his feelings. "Why thanks bro! Hey do ya want anything to drink?" Me said while walking to the kitchen. "Waters fine." I said in a quiet tone. "Alright bro" he said as he came back with a cup of water. He handed the cup to me and I took a long sip. I felt very sleepy and soon passes out on gamzees couch.

(NO GAMZEE DID NOT DRUG TAVROS. Tav was just really sleepy and passed out. Don't worry gamzee is watching over the small tav. Other than that this is my first official chapter of this book and I hope you guys like it!! This took me a while. Also I made tavros a photographer because well I was talking about photography with my family do yAY. Like I said hope you enjoy the first chapter. Love you byeee)