Chapter 4

(If you read this check out my other book and it's new chapter because it has some kinda important stuff. any who here's a longer chapter! Enjoy!)

Tavs pov:

Do I like him? The question spiraled through my head as I looked at him with my red face. "N-no" I had said out loud. Gamzee looked at me with slight confusion as "uh tavbro are you alright? Did you eat soap?" He asked in his gravely voice as he chuckled slightly. I mentally punched myself in the face "n-no Gamzee I-I didn't eat the s-stupid soap." I let out a shaky breath. It's been a few hours with him and I'm already attached... this is weird. Well maybe this is a good thing! Now I might not be as lonely! Or maybe I'll just end up with my small heart shattered across the floor thanks to my high hopes...

Gamzee's pov:

I noticed the small frown crawlin onto tavbros face. Did tavbros sunshine get covered by a rain cloud? "Tavbro? Ya looken down.. what's got your head a clouded?" I asked him as I flopped around a little. He sighed and smiled again "Im fine..." he said in his soft high voice. What a small boy. I laughed at him slightly "you don't look so fine. Come on tell daddy Gamzee what's wrong." I had said as I moved closer. Tavbro was now bright red again "g-Gamzee!" He screeched as he looked at me with a shocked look. "What did I do wrong tavbro?" I asked.

Tavs pov:

Daddy?! What the- what the- what the fuck?! Oh hell no! I panicked to try to speak as I stared at Gamzee with my possible look of shock and horror "g-Gamzee I-i would N-NEVER ever ca-call you by that w-word!" I took a deep breath as I got up and off the bed to get away from Gamzee. "Tavbro come back!" Gamzee whined as I left the room. Gamzee Gamzee Gamzee.... That ding-dong got me so flustered to the point where I swore inside my mind. I'm trying to be good and he makes me swear. I walked to his couch and sat down "this freakin sucks...." I sighed as I looked around. My emotions are all over and its not fun. I mean gamzee's a nice guy and all but I don't thing he would actually like me plus I'm sure this is just a crush and this will all just blow over soon. Right? Right?! Maybe I'm just over thinking all of this. Yeah! I'm just worried because it's a new person. I'm sure... I'm not sure.... no! I am sure..... oh gog I've never been this confused in my life.

Gamzee's pov:

What word? Daddy? No that's just like any normal word. Maybe Gamzee. Yeah that's probably it. He's just gotten use to calling me gamgam and now that I used my real name it's got him all confused and conflicted on what he should call me. I sat up and walked out, I gotta go apologize to the tavbro or I'll start to feel bad. I walked to the couch to see tavbro sitting there with a dazed and confused look. "Tavbro!" I shouted slightly. Tavbro jumped as he looked at me "w-what!" He whined. I smiled slightly "I came to apologize to ya. I didn't mean to conflict you by using Gamzee I know you prefer gamgam. Sorry" I said as he looked at me. He seemed nervous still. "Was it not good enough?" I asked tavbro. He just sighed.

Tavs pov:

I sighed slightly before giggling "I-it was great gamgam." I said while I stood up "don't worry about me..." I gave him a hug which caused me to blush brightly "t-thanks for s-saying sorry" I felt Gamzee's arms snake around me "I should leave I guess.. I have to go to work tomorrow" I pulled away and smiled "thanks for having me over.... it was actually really nice." I began to walk out before Gamzee stopped me. "Wait a minute, how about I walk with ya to ya house so ya don't get all lonely and lost!" Gamzee said happily with his silly dopey grin. I blushed a little more and nodded "Alright that sounds nice to me l-let's go" I said as I realize that my house wasn't in the best condition for visitors. I was about to change my mind before Gamzee had already pulled me out of his house "Alright tavbro lead the way to your house!" He said excitedly. I couldn't help but laugh as I walked home. Maybe this is more than a crush...

Gamzee's pov:

I followed tavbro while I walked. He seemed to be livin in a pretty awesome area. The area was way cooler than mine. "Hey tavbro whats it like livin in such a neat area?" I asked as I looked around. Tavbro shrugged slightly "it's alright... I-I don't talk to p-people much." Tavbro awkwardly chuckled "b-but I got l-lucky and my rent is l-low!" He smiled softly as he walked to a real nice apartment place. Tavbro looked at me "Gamzee I'm actually jealous of you because you have your own house... m-man that must have cost a t-ton! H-how do you a-afford it?" Tavbro asked softly. At this moment my brain just stopped it's magic and I felt like I couldn't walk or talk. I didn't ever want to have to tell tavbro my job because I knew he would hate me. Damn. I decided to say a lie "I'm a banker and I work with a group" I prayed that he wouldn't see the lie. And honestly my job isn't far off. Tavbro gasped "really?! A banker? Wow!" He bought it.

Tavs pov:

A banker?! Someone that silly, dopey, lazy, and kinda messy a banker? Though I had a small feeling not to believe him I brushed it off "dang that must be really nice! I heard they make a lot of money." I chuckled. Gamzee nodded slightly "Yeah we make I lot of money and were real professional and such" he sounded proud. I walked into the building with Gamzee nearby and then went to the elevator. I hit the button up and soon it came down. We both entered. That's when I began to think what did he mean by he worked with a group? What was the group made of clients? Other bankers? Wait what if gamzee's not a banker at all?! What if he's like a maf-!? Just like that my thoughts were cut off by a ding and Gamzee pulling me into the Hall.

(Hey guys this was a chapter I worked hard on and I'm extremely proud of it! I do finally have a few ideas in my head of where this might go. But what were tavs final thoughts? What could Gamzee possibly be....? Tavros might change his view on Gamzee. Maybe when tavros finds the truth his entire world with change and come crashing down. Or he'll- wait i must say much more but We may never know until the next update.

Anyways bye

<3)