\:\Reverse!Drunk!Mabel x Fem!Reader/:/

I leaned backwards away from my best friend, the one and only Mabel Gleeful.
She placed a hand on my breast which made me blush. "Oooh (Y/n) dear, I just c- can't believe someone like you darling, is so pretty!" She said in a singsong voice.
Mabel invited me to come hangout with her and Dipper.
She of course choose a bar to hangout at. I had tried to warn her about how easily drunk she got but she said she would be fine.
Yeah, my ass.
She got drunk after her 4th drink and was very... Loving to put it in a kid friendly way. She leaned towards me and I leaned further away from her.
Her face was only inches away. Even after all the drinks she had (I had lost count), her breath was sweet and seemed to lure me closer.
"(Y/n), I'm g- going to hit you so hard," she purred. (A/n): no lemon... I'm to lazy lol 🍋🍋🍋)
I blushed deeply and was glad Dipper was using the bathroom at the moment.
"M- Mabel, what are you doing?" I asked as she leaned in closer. Our noses were touching but our lips hadn't connected yet.
"Shh dear, I'm d- doing something I should've done a long time ago," she whispered. Suddenly she planted her lips on mine.
My eye's widened and I blushed but kissed back. "Hey Mabel, did yo-...." I heard Dipper's voice.
I attempted to try and pull away but Mabel wrapped her arms around me and held me in place.
"Well this will be interesting to tell Mabel after she passes out," Dipper said, crossing his arms. As if on cue, I felt Mabel's body collapse in my arms.
"Let's carry her to the car, I can drive," Dipper said, slightly amused.
I succeeded in carrying Mabel to the car, bridal style and she snuggled against me, which caused me to blush fifty shades of red but I left her be.
I arrived at the car with Dipper and I put Mabel in the backseats, in a laying down position.
"I'll sit in the back with her... To see if she wakes up or something," I mumbled but secretly just wanted to cuddle with her.
Dipper smirked, seeing through my lie but didn't say anything. He sat in the driver's seat and started the car, which was a black Ford (A/n: pun intended).
I sat in the back and moved Mabel into a sitting position so you could sit down. I buckled her and then did the same with my seatbelt.
Her head leaned on top on your left shoulder and you blushed slightly. I looked at her hand, which was on her lap. I shyly placed my hand on top of her hand. "Cuddling?" Dipper asked smirking as he looked at me in the rearview mirror.
"Shut up Mason," I grumbled blushing, using Dipper's real name. He only smirked and started driving to the Gleeful mansion.
I smiled lightly as I heard Mabel's adorable, soft snores...

\:\Timeskip brought to u by chibi Mabel Gleeful/:/

You woke up at her own house to the sound of your phone buzzing. You saw that it was Mabel.

Mabel: wut happened last night???

(Y/n): nothing much... U just kissed me

Mabel:...

Mabel: ur joking

(Y/n): nope, u kissed me and were all "I loooooove you darling"

Mabel: shit well um... Guess u know my secret

(Y/n): ???

Mabel: seriously??? After all this u don't know, I LIKE u

(Y/n): ooooh.....

Mabel: yeah...

I face palmed for being stupid enough to not realize that. She likes me... I thought, smiling dreamily.
I then texted her back.

(Y/n): well I like u to💞

Mabel: wait wut

(Y/n): I like u Mabel gleeful, as in love you

Mabel: really?!?

(Y/n): yup😜 anyway are we like... Girlfriends now?

I face palmed again for asking the stupidest question in the world. Seriously (Y/n), you just had to ask that?
I thought, rolling my eyes at my stupidity.

Mabel: uhhh I dunno..😶. I guess...

(Y/n): okay, I gtg love u💕

I only said I had to go was because of how awkward this was getting. I probably would hang with Mabel later...

Mabel:... Love u too

~~~~~~~~~~