Chapter Three: Getting Ready

Kylie

I'm attempting to get ready but I just can't figure out what to wear. I pull out some ripped jeans and a top that I've never worn because of James (pictured above). I admire myself in the mirror for a moment then start on my smokey eye. I finish off my look with matte lipstick, curled hair and winged eyeliner.
I flop back down on my bed just as there's a knock on my door, "I didn't tell G my address. I bet it's  fucking James," I say to Lola the Yion (I was three and couldn't say Lion).
"Come on babe open the door," James begged. My phone chimed with a text.
'Address?-Gerald'
'5234 Lake View Road, hurry James is outside the door.'
'Be there in 5'
'K'
I hear bickering outside the door and could only identify one voice and that was Gerald's. James voice was muffled by what I was assuming is Gerald's fist.
"Leave her the hell alone," Gerald's voice boomed from outside the door.
"Babe? You ready?" He asks softly.
"Yeah, be out soon."
I flip the light switches and put my shades down. I smile and open the door.
He's leaned against the doorway holding a dozen white roses, dressed casually in black jeans, a blue grey button down and black boots. I motion for him to come in.
"You look cute," he says.
"Thanks," I reply blushing down at the ground.
He hands me the flowers and follows me inside.