Chapter Four: ID?

Kylie

After putting the flowers in water Gerald escorted me to his red Ferrari. He opens my door for me.
"My lady," he winks.
I blush and climb into the car.
He shuts my door and winks at me again. He walks around to the other side and climbs in. He cranks the key. The car roars to life.
He grabs the gear shifter and clicks the car into reverse. He backs out of the parking spot and clicks the car into drive. He places his hand on my thigh as he drives.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"Wherever you want," he responds.
"Um. There's a bar that everyone recommends about twenty minutes from here."
"Perfect."
He looks straight ahead. Every now and then I'll glance over at him. His hand is still on my thigh.
"Thinking about something?" He asks.
"Uh. No."
"You sure?"
"Mmhmm."
He looks straight ahead as he drives. His perfect lips pouted slightly.

"You're staring."

"Sorry," I say ashamed.

"Nah you're good."

We pull up outside the bar, he unfastened his seatbelt and opens his door. He comes around and opens my door as I unbuckle my seatbelt.
He extends his left hand to me, and helps me out of the car. A familiar song plays, Gerald looks slightly uncomfortable.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-y-yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine."

"Okay," I say.

He wraps his arm around me, and walks with his right side out toward the street, like a true gentleman.

"ID?" The bouncer asks me.
I pull out my license

I laugh slightly and scan the bar for an open area. I spot two open seats. We go to the bar.

"Can I get a 'Sex on the Beach?" I ask the bartender.

"I'll take a Jack and Coke," Gerald says.

The bartender serves us our drinks.

"Add that to my tab," Gerald says.

I roll my eyes and sip my drink. I look at him studying his face. There's a dimple in his chin. His skin is smooth except the stubble that covers his chin and jaw. He's perfect.

"You're staring again Kylie."

I shrug, "can't blame me. You're handsome."

He chuckles,"you're not wrong."

Again I roll my eyes. He sees it and chuckles again.