02

JINYOUNG POV

I honestly did not want to be here.

All the stupid fans almost killing each other for deafsoul shit.

Me: Bam I'm going to the bathroom, maybe there I'll be calm

Bambam didn't really acknowledge what I said he just nodded his head before dashing off with Yugyeom and Youngjae to find their God.

I walked around for a while trying to find the bathroom until I found it.

Security: Excuse me, I have to check you.

Me: Um what?

Security: It's for the safety of the idol here today, we don't want girls to dress like guys to enter the bathroom and wait to see if he goes in.

I was really losing my patience, all this shit for that guy?

Me: I'm a fucking boy and I don't know this idol obviously! So unless you want me to whip out my dick and piss on the door I suggest you let me in

The security guard just looked at me and stepped aside and I entered to handle my business.

When I was done I was about to wall out but was immediately pushed back in when the door opened suddenly hitting my face. The door was slammed shut by the guy that entered. After catching his breath he looked down at me, I couldn't see his face because of his sun glasses and face mask.

??: Um... are you okay?

Me: Definitely, I love sitting on dirty ass public bathroom floors

I said sarcastically while rubbing my nose, that's when he took off his mask and I quickly knew who he was.

Me: deAfsoul?

He quickly covered my mouth.

Defsoul: Look I'll give you and autograph, let you take a picture and all but seriously don't scream

I push him away and laugh

Me: I don't need any of your fanservice stuff... I just want to go find my friends now so... bye

I push him off and go out to look for the kids.

??: Jinyoung!

I turned around to the voice and see him again, face mask and all... how the fuck he know my name?

Defsoul: Dropped your wallet

I took it and put it in my pocket.

Me: Thanks.. bye

I quickly walked around to find the guys, I found them in a long ass line.

Me: Whats this for?

Bam: Someone said they saw Defsoul in that store so we're waiting for him to come out! Oh god I want to meet him.

I roll my eyes and look around to see a quite empty ice cream shop.

Me: Ima go get some ice cream

Bam: Ah okay! I'll stay here okay!

I nod and head to the shop. Once I enter someone suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me to the side.

It was him again.

Defsoul: I need you to help me

Me: Why can't you get someone who actually likes you to help you?

Defsoul: Thank you for.... Wait what?

Me: Never mind just... what do you want?

Defsoul: Just go get ice cream and come back...

I rolled my eyes and got vanilla ice cream  and went back to Defsoul.

Me: Here, now bye

Defsoul: Wait! I still need you

Me: Ugh.. now what?

He wraps his arm around my waist.

Me: Um what are you doing?

He gives me another pair of sunglasses and points me to eat the ice cream.

Defsoul: Just help me pass by that store where my fans are, just act ... like my boyfriend I guess

WHAT?

Me: WHAT? I thought the whole point of coming here was to SEE your fans and give them autographs

Desfoul: Uh that was just a rumor, my main point in coming here was to buy a present for my sisters birthday tomorrow

We walked together, as a fucking couple, and passed the fans quickly. I felt kind of bad though, I know how badly the guys wanted to meet Defsoul. But here I am with him, and I'm not even a fan of his.

Defsoul: Uh.... can you help me?

Me: Am I not already?

JAEBUM POV

I chuckled and entered a store which didn't have anyone inside surprisingly.

Me: I mean help me buy a present for my sister

Jinyoung: Uh I kinda don't know your sister sooooooo how?

Me: Well she's five and I barely see her so.. I kinda wanted to get her something that would make her feel like I'm always with her.

He stood there thinking for a while.

Jinyoung: I know of this store where you can build stuffed animals. Maybe you can get her a teddy bear? They also let you record your voice if you want to put a little recording on its hand.

I smiled brightly, gosh he was saving my life today ALOT.

Me: Think you can take me there??

Jinyoung: ..... Ugh I kinda have a favor to ask of you too then.

Me: Sure what is it?

Jinyoung: I help you this one last time and you have to promise to meet my friends. They're huge fans of yours.

I nodded quickly.

Me: Sure! Anything to thank you for everything you've been doing. You sure are a great fan.

He starred at me a little and started laughing.

Me: Whats so funny? Oh and take something for yourself, I'll pay.

I said as I grabbed a strawberry milk from the fridge. He then stops laughing and takes a bottle of water.

Jinyoung: It's just that you got it all wrong. I only know you because my friends are obsessed with you. I didn't know of you until literally this morning.

What?.... How can a pretty boy like him not be my fan?

And why does it kinda hurt me that he's not?

AN: HEYYYY SO HERE'S CHAPTER 2. I REALLY HOPE THIS STORY GOES OUT AS PLANNED BECAUSE I'M STARTING TO RETHINK SOME THINGS. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THANK YOU FOR READING, I'LL SEE YA IN THE NEXT UPDATE 😊💓