23

JINYOUNG POV

All I could do was stare at Jaebum, it felt as if nobody but us were around at the moment. He smiled before pulling me up on stage, don't even know how he did that but he did.

The fans cheering, some obviously were annoyed, but after a while everything went silent. That's when Jaebum began speaking, not to the multitude of fans, but to me. (He's speaking into the microphone)

Jaebum: Jinyoung Park.. I know that I hurt you badly... I know that I shouldn't even dare show my face to you after denying you in front of all my fans. But, this whole time without you was killing me. Remember how we met?

The door was slammed shut by the guy that entered. After catching his breath he looked down at me, I couldn't see his face because of his sun glasses and face mask.

??: Um... are you okay?

Me: Definitely, I love sitting on dirty ass public bathroom floors

I said sarcastically while rubbing my nose, that's when he took off his mask and I quickly knew who he was.

Me: deAfsoul?

He quickly covered my mouth.

Defsoul: Look I'll give you and autograph, let you take a picture and all but seriously don't scream

I push him away and laughed.

Me: I don't need any of your fanservice stuff... I just want to go find my friends now so... bye

I push him off and go out to look for the kids.

??: Jinyoung!

I turned around to the voice and see him again, face mask and all... how the fuck he know my name?

Defsoul: Dropped your wallet

Jaebum: You don't know how thankful I am that.. well I didn't mean to hurt you but.. if you wouldn't have been in the bathroom for me to accidentally slam the door in your face.. we would have probably never met.

I couldn't do anything else but listen to what he was saying, nobody made a single sound, everyone was focused on what Jaebum was saying.

Jaebum: And then.. when you helped me get something for my little sister, who by the way misses you too... well .. that was the first time in my whole career that I felt.. like I actually had a friend.

I sigh and look around, my eyes landed on a light brown bear. It has a nice pink bow with a pink heart over its heart. I took it and headed to the guy who would put the stuffing inside it.

Guy: Here, make a wish and kiss the heart.

He said handing Jaebum a little red heart. Jaebum took it in his hands and thought for a while.

Jaebum: I wish this bear will protect Tesanee forever, especially when I'm not by her side.

He kisses it and gives it back to the guy.

Me: Tesanee? That's a name originated in Tailand right?

Jaebum: Yeah, my mom loves it's meaning. Beautiful Rose.

He smiled and the guy gave a little recorder to Jaebum.

Guy: You have three chances, three different things to say.

Jaebum thought for a while.

Jaebum: how long can they be?

Guy: no longer than a minute.