19

JINYOUNG POV

I woke up and turned to my side noticing thy Myungsoo has already gone to school. I walked over to Jason's crib and saw my angel is still sleeping.

I walked downstairs to make myself some breakfast before Jason could wake up.

Jaebum: Good morning babe

He startled me, making me drop my plate.

Me: What the fuck are you doing here?

Jaebum: What am I doing here? Obviously, I slept here with you.

Me: Um what?

He started getting closer to me, trapping me between the counter and his body. He started kissing my neck, gripping my hip with his hand.

Me: J-Jaebum stopp...

A small moan slipped from my lips as I arched my back feeling Jaebums growing erection.

Jaebum: Doesn't sound nor look like you want me to stop, have I told you how cute you look all shy and turned on?

He said gripping my ass while pulling me close to him.

Me: Stop it! You're not even supposed to be here, im.. I'm with Myungsoo!

He picked me up and took me to bed, slamming me down and quickly getting ontop of me.

Jaebum: Look baby, I don't give a fuck about Myungsoo. I just want you to myself, you're mine

He continued kissing my neck, getting me completely naked and vulnerable under him. He took his shirt off, showing off his  toned body before attacking my lips in a deep kiss. It was a kiss full of desire and hunger.

I couldn't help it, I kissed back with the same passion. I want him, no, I need him and now. I pushed him down on the bed and pulled down his pants, exposing his bulge.

Jaebum: A little impatient are you?

I smirked and pulled out his member, starring straight at him I took him while in my mouth.

Jaebum: Hey.. baby boy come here

He stood up and laid me down before spreading my legs and getting between them.

Jaebum: I'm daddy here, so I choose how things will be.

I was already a mess and once he licked my entrance I lost it. My legs became weak, and my heart accelerated so much.

Me: P-please just fuck me already... please

Jaebum: Pleaseee?

Me: P-please daddy

He smirked and brought his fingers to my mouth.

Jaebum: You know what to do baby

I grabbed his hand and made sure his fingers were well soaked and ready for him to use.

Jaebum: I'm sorry, I just can't enter you without preparing you well first.

He kisses me as he sticks in a finger, it hurt me but I knew it would feel much better soon. But, I don't feel right... I can't be doing this to Myungsoo... I cant.

Me: Jaebum... I can't

Jaebum: It'll feel better soon

Me: not that.. I can't do this to Myungsoo.. he loves me and i.. I love him

I looked to the side, tears coming down my cheek.

Jaebum: Jinyoung look at me

I didn't move, I didn't want to look at him. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him, his gaze was killing me.

Jaebum: Tell me you love me... even if it's a lie.

I looked at him straight in the eyes and teared up more.

Me: I love you Jaebum... but... I'm not lying about that.

I pulled him down and kissed him passionately.

Myungsoo: Jinyoung

I pulled away and looked around, but I didn't see him.

Myungsoo: Jinyounggg, wake up

That's when I woke up.. in my bed with Myungsoo beside me and Jason in his arms. Of course, it had to be a dream.

Myungsoo: Good morning love, remember today we agreed on going out with Jackson and Mark for breakfast?

Me: Yeah, of course I remember.

I quickly got up and headed to the bathroom, I starred at myself in the mirror but all I saw was his face. Why do I have to be so inlove with him??

I began to take a shower and wash my body, no matter how many times I cleaned myself, I could still feel his touch and his lips on my body. His seductive voice still ringing in my head, along with his scent that would drug me into his total control.

I began silently crying, will I ever get him out of my head?

JAEBUM POV

I  know Jason is my son, I don't care how many times Kihyun says otherwise. I need to find a way to talk to Jinyoung when we go to L.A, I need to let him know that I still love him with all my heart.

Only problem, Myungsoo. I really doubt he'll let Jinyoung go to our concert, I don't think he wants Jinyoung seeing me again.

Wonho: oh hey, didn't know you were up right now.

Me: I tend to wake up early... besides I couldn't sleep.

Wonho: Worried about how our next concert will go?

Me: No... just thinking about Jinyoung.

Wonho: Oh, Kihyuns cousin? Is it true that you actually like him? I mean, you say yes but you know, me being closer to Kihyun leaves me in between.

Me: Yes, it is true. I want Kihyun to get Jinyoung to go to our concert because I want to talk to him.

Wonho: Are you going to do something special for Jinyoung?

Me: like?

Wonho: Um, you could sing a really nice love song or something, how about that? Look, I know you probably don't know... but I really like Hyungwon....

Me: I could tell, you don't need to say anything.

Wonho: Well okay, but my point is that when he feels down or something I just sing romantic songs to him. Especially when I do something that upsets him, I just think of a song that will help me gain his forgiveness.

Me: I'll see what I can do.. all I want is for Jinyoung to finally forgive me.

AN: HEY GUYS! TBH I'M SURPRISED I UPDATED THIS STORY TODAY, BUT I WAS INSPIRED LOL I DON'T KNOW BY WHAT BUT I WAS. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! AND I HOPE YOU WILL ALSO ENJOY MY NEW STORY "THE TATTOO//BNIOR"! I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE! 😊💚