CHAPTER 3

Hannes returned home after two weeks.
Floor had called him a thousand times but Hannes had only sent her :
"Everything is okay. Don't worry."
But Floor couldn't help it.

"Hannes you are home!" Floor said and hugged him while sobbing. Hannes just looked at her. He had the smell of alchool. "Hannes is everything okay?" Floor asked worried.
"Kinda. My parents are dead but my sister is luckily alive... They wanted to come and see Freja but they had a car crush." He said. Floor was shocked but he was emotionless.
"Hannes... I-I didn't know... I-I am sorry!" She said and she was about to hug him but he backed off.
"You don't have to be." He said and went to sleep.

Days passed by...

Hannes didn't talk to Floor or played with Freja anymore.
He just left home and returned drunk.
Floor was worried and unhappy.
Their little daughter was growing up (9,5 months old) and he wasn't giving her attention.

"Floor..." Hannes whispered and Floor looked at him, smiling. Her smile faded when she noticed he was holding backpacks.
"Hannes where are you going?" She asked and tears ran. "What are-"
"Shh... I am leaving... far away from here...You are unhappy and I can see this... I am the worst thing for our kid right now and..." He said and avoided Floor's look.
"But Hannes! I am just worried, not unhappy! Please don't leave!" She said and came close to him.
"I made my desicion Floor. Goodbye." He said and opened the door.
"Please Hannes! Don't leave me! Think of Freja! She loves you!" Floor yelled while she was crying madly.

"Tell Freja... that I love her too..."

He said and closed the door, leaving his broken-hearted girlfriend and her 9-month-old daughter behind.

Floor layed on the ground crying as she had never done before.

She felt every piece of her heart was slowly and painfully breaking into pieces.

Every will for her to live was fading away.

And she just laid there... and for a moment her heart died.