CHAPTER 5

"I don't know... Go out and search for him I will be here with Freja." Alexandra said and Floor stood up and opened the door.
"Okay... I'll be back in some hours... and Alexandra..." Floor looked at her. "Thank you." She said and closed the door.

Floor had been searching for three hours but no clue of Hannes.

She just sat on a bench and desperately, she whispered :
"Where the fuck are you Hannes?"

She sat there for an hour thinking what she would do now and what might had happend to Hannes or where she hadn't looked at.

"Floor? Is-Is this you?" A deep and shaky voice asked. Floor looked at the tall, blond man and a tear ran.
"Hannes." She whispered.
"Floor... Floor... I" He was trying to say something while Floor was still sitting on the bench unable to believe it was him.

Hannes kneeled and took Floor's hand. Floor noticed that his eyes were red and wet. He was trying to say something and not to cry.
"I am sorry... for everything! I-I am a fool, a coward, an asshole... I disearve death, Floor ... I understand that you might be angry or you might hate me... and you probably don't want to see me again but... I need to tell you something!" Hannes said and tears were streaming down his cheeks. He took a breath and continued. "I love you and I never stopped loving nor you neither Freja! My days are awful without you and I regretted every day the moment when I gave up my life and my family... but I was making your days awful after my parents' tragedy and I couldn't see you like this every day!" He said and now he was laying his head in Floor's legs and was crying like a little kid as well as Floor, who was really moved and surpired.
"Hannes-''
"Before I leave and-and let you live your lifes happily... I-I j-just want one last thing... a favor... Please Floor... forgive me... I beg you... I will do anything to make it up to you!" He said shaking.
"Hannes..." Floor said and sat near him on the ground. "I forgive you... But don't leave Hannes! Not again!" Floor said and Hannes looked at her. "Freja needs you and I need you! We both miss you so fucking bad!" She said softly making Hannes' eyes sparkle.
"Do you mean it? After all I've done?" He asked with a begging look.
"Yes Hannes. I mean it. I understand that you were sad but I don't think that your parents would have wanted this to happen! Even if I wanted to be mad at you I can't!!!" Hannes took Floor and with his strong arms he hugged her tightly and she smiled.
"Can I see her?" He asked shy.
"Who?" Floor asked curious.
"Freja!" He said and smiled and Floor smiled too.
"Of course! You are her father silly!" She said and Hannes' face was brighter than sun.
They headed home and when Alexandra opened she started screaming.
"Hannes! You idiot! You are finally home!" Alexandra yelled and hugged her little brother. Hannes walked in and saw Freja laying on the couch.
"Freja... daddy is here!" Floor said to her little daughter and Hannes took the little girl in his arms.
"Freja... I am sorry. I won't leave again! I promise!" He said and smiled.
"Daddy, I love you!" Freja yelled and her parents looked at her.
"I learnt it to her some minuites ago... I knew that Hannes would return!" Alexandra said and laughed. Hannes and Floor smiled and tears were streaming down their cheeks.
"I love you too! And you Floor!" He said and everybody hugged each other.

The next day they were flying back to Finland.
They were on the plane now.
After some time Freja had fallen asleep. Hannes laid her on their sit.
"Hey Hannes! I think you owe me something..." Floor said with a puppy face and pointed her lips.

Hannes brought his face closer to her. He looked deep in her eyes.
Those blue eyes he had missed...
He caressed her hair and slowly kissed her red lips.

The next moment they were sunk in a deep and passionate kiss. They kissed each other like there was no tomorrow. When they stopped Floor placed her head on his chest.
"Don't leave me again!" She whispered.
"I won't babe... never!" He said and caressed her hair and cheeks.
Then they both fell asleep with a smile on their faces.

  *  ^  *  ^  *  ^  *  ^  *   ^  *  ^  *   ^   *

NO IT'S NOT OVER... WE HAVE ONE MORE CHAPTER! 😐😂

MOVING, ISN'T IT?😢

SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER😘

xxxBye😙