CHAPTER 6

Finally they arrived in Finland.
They went to their house and got in.

"You are back! With Hannes?" Tarja asked surprised.
"Yes... I am back!" Hannes said happy and shy.
"Hmm..." Tarja whispered and rolled her eyes.
"Welcome Hannes!" Tuomas said relieved. "That means that we won't need your key house anymore. Here, take it!" Tuomas smiled and thrown Hannes the key.
"Thanks." He said and smiled.
"Hey Tuomas, hold Freja while I will be making dinner! You will sit and eat with us, won't you?" Floor asked with puppy eyes. "Please!!!"
"Okay we will!" Both Tuomas and Tarja said and Tarja pretended to smile.
When Tuomas and Floor left the room Tarja came close to Hannes.
"Tarja... I want to thank you, for everything! I was a fool and-"
"If you dare to leave Floor and your kid again, I swear that I will find you and YOU will suffer! If you want to leave again, do it now!" Tarja hissed catching Hannes' shirt.
"I won't leave my family! Never, NEVER again!" Hannes told her and Tarja let his shirt.
"Okay... now let's go and eat ..." She said and started walking to the kitchen. "BUT I will be watching you!" Tarja said to Hannes and raised his hands.

Everything was goimg great with their family.
One day, when Floor was dating with Hannes for one more time :

"Floor... we have been together for 3 months after our diparture... And I wamted to ask you... if..." Hannes looked at Floor's eyes and continued. "Do you want to marry me?" Hannes asked and Floor smiled but shook her head.
"Don't take it bad but... I am not ready yet! I love you but I am not ready for a marriage yet!" Floor said and smiled sweetly. "Are you disappointed?" Floor asked sad and looked at Hannes.
"No. I am actually glad that you were honest and I understand. It will take sometime but I will to fight for a place in your heart..." Hannes said and made Floor blush and giggle.
"When Hannes Van Dahl started being a poet besides a drummer? Haha! Hannes you have a place in my heart! The biggest! I love you and I hope that the fact that I said 'No' won't affect our relationship." She said and Hannes came close to her. "Kiss?" Floor asked and caressed his chest.
Hannes started kissing Floor once again like it was the first time...

What do you think that will happen?

Will they ever get married?

You continue the story now!♡♡♡

~THE END~ or 'No'?