Chapter Twelve

I was cycling  . I saw a police car driving past me . I looked down , onto the road to avoid any unwanted attention from them .( the police .) Luckily for me , the police man didn't see me .

I travelled 10 kilometres out of town . I found an abandoned house near the jungle . It was out of shape . I didn't mind it . I figured , that no one would want to search a old , abandoned house . I found some landmarks to find this house . The landmark was the knocked down lamp post .

I went back into town . I needed to earn some money while I'm out of jail . The guards took away all of my money during my stay in jail .

I found a job . (Suprisingly ) as a postman . I had to rent a motorcycle for me to deliver parcels around town . I made sure no one could recognise me . I earned enough money to last a while . With my money , I bought some clothes , soap , and new disguises to prevent unwanted attention .

The only thing I couldn't do was to contact my family. Although I wanted to tell them how I was doing , but , I couldn't. If I did , the police could track the number down and would figure out where I was hiding .

One day , while doing my job , the parcel was meant for my family . I went to the front of my door ... My hand was shaking . I wanted to press the doorbell and tell them I was home . I was very dissappointed . I left the parcel and ran to my motorbike . Then , I left .