Chapter 14

Austin left in the afternoon, so Ally was alone.

She stared at her piano and realized that she hadn't played it in quite some time.

She smiled to herself as she stood up and sat down on the piano bench.

She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through the piano playing a beautiful melody.

She thought about her and Austin.

She thought about how she always had loved him.

When they first laid eyes on each other she fell in love but was too stubborn to admit it. She would try to distract herself with other guys but, it wouldn't work.

She chuckled to herself as she remembered the first time they kissed.

It happened right at this piano.

She remembered how a few days after that kiss he slowly undressed her and lay her down on her bed asking her if she was sure she wanted to. She remembered his fingers softly stroking her entire body. His lips slowly brushing through her delicate skin. Both their breaths trembling.

She laughed as she remembered how nervous he was.

Right there was when she got the idea for a song.

She got the melody almost immediately.

She smiled to herself as she played the melody. It was slow but she still didn't have any lyrics. She decided she needed a break so she grabbed a light pink sweater and walked outside. She got in her car and drove to Austin's house.

The door was unlocked so she just walked. He was sitting on the floor playing video games. She just stared at him.

"Oh nah, now I'm about to cut your ass!" He yelled into the headset. Ally softly chuckled.

He heard her and faced her. He didn't say anything and went back to his game.

He cursed into the mic. Wow, Austin did have a video-game-addict side.

He was having trouble in the game so Ally took the controller out of his hand.

"Ally, baby, you're gonna make me lose." He said trying to take it back. "Shh." She said and started to tap on the buttons and she passed where Austin was having trouble in.

He stared at her in shock. He took off his headset and pulled her in for a kiss. She giggled.

He lay her down on the floor still kissing. She smiled into the kiss. He pulled away and handed her the controller. "Wanna play a game?" He asked her. She nodded and took the controller. She sat up and waited for Austin to reset the game. He grabbed the other controller and smiled at her.

They played for a few hours.

He pushed Ally on the floor and slowly kissed her.

She smiled.

"You do know I have an addiction to your lips?" He asked as he pulled away.

She smiled. "What're you gonna do when I'm not here anymore?" She asked.

He stayed silent and just stared into her eyes.

"Let's not talk about that." He softly said. "You're right. Sorry." She said and leaned her head up and pecked his lips.

"It's okay."