Chapter 16

Three weeks later.

He was waiting.

With sweaty palms and a racing heartbeat.

Waiting for Ally to walk that aisle with her white dress.

He closed his eyes.

Imagining what she would look like.

He smiled at the though of it.

Then suddenly he heard

Turning Page by Sleeping At Last start playing. His eyes slowly opened as the crowd rose.

Her on the other hand was gripping her fathers arm tight. She was so nervous. She was afraid she would trip on her dress and fall or something similar to that.

She was wearing a long sleeved lace wedding dress. It was so long that you would think she wasn't wearing her flats.

Her dress was so beautiful, it's literally impossible to describe in words.

Her hair was all curled up with a white floral headband.

Her make up wasn't a lot. Just a bit of red lipstick and mascara and a little eyeliner with a tad of eyeshadow.

"Don't let me fall." She told her father.

"I won't." He replied. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in as she took her first step.

She took slow steps as she was now closer to the crowd.

She held on to her father even tighter.

She opened her eyes and saw him.

Austin.

He was standing there, with a smile on his face.

She stopped walking and stared at him.

She ignored everything and just stared at him.

Her head starting to become dizzy.

Not here, she thought to herself. She smiled and started walking again. She took a shaky breath in and out.

Finally, she made it to Austin.

He couldn't stop staring at her. She looked so beautiful.

He smiled and squeezed her hand, which he was holding.

You all know what they say at weddings all those promises and stuff like that, which no one really cares about.

Finally, the priest asked the most important question.

"Austin, do you take Allyson Marie Dawson for your lawful wedded wife, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." He said looking deeply into her eyes.

"Allyson, do you take Austin Shor Moon for your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." She said blushing.

"You may now kiss the bride."

They immediately wrapped their arms around each other and kissed.