Chapter 29: You're Amazing... ((LEMON! LEMON!))

((A/N: LEMON TIME! SKIP THE CHAPTER IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR INNOCENCE IN TACT!))

Shane's POV:

I feel in awe and joy that Poke loves me back. I never thought she would love me back, I always hoped and dreamed, but I never thought it would come into reality. I felt my face warm up as I think about what Marnie told me before I went to get Poke.

~Mini Flashback~

Marnie walks up to me and whispers in my ear, "Take Poke home and show her what you can do with her~... I want to hear all about it~..." I felt my face fill up with lots of heat at those statements... I decide to at least follow through on taking Poke home.

~Mini Flashback Over~

Poke and I sit down on her bed, cuddling. I never imagined I would find someone who loves me for who I am. As Poke is holding me I feel something coming... That usually only comes in the morning. Poke's face turns a light pink while I feel my face getting hot. I hear Poke make a quiet, cute sound. "Meep." Then the problem becomes harder to contain. I speak up, "I-I-I-I'm s-s-sor-" I feel Poke's arms around my neck, "-ry?" I look at Poke and see her face is red, and looking directly at me with nervousness surrounding her.

She speaks in stutters, "Sh-Shane... D-Don't b-b-be s-sorry... It's ok." She gives me a smile I know is real, but at the same time nervous. She's so accepting... I don't deserve her... She then sits up and brings me up with her. She gives me a peck-like kiss on my lips and cheek, down to my jaw. She starts giggling a bit during one of her kisses. I worry a bit, "Wh-What's wrong?" She looks at me with joy in her eyes and smiles her wide, light spreading smile, "Nothing's wrong. You're stubble just tickles a little bit." I feel myself smiling when Poke changes the kissing from my jaw to my neck. I stroke her hair while I lean onto her a little bit. Poke pulls away and looks at me, her eyes fill up with nervousness. My tent is still sticking up, and I still feel embarrassed. She speaks up and it fills me with dread, but a loving feeling at the same time.

"Sh-Shane... D-D-Do you..? Y-Y-You don't h-h-have too! I just-" I stop her with a kiss and I pick her up and lay her down, back flat, on the bed. I look at her, my face I can tell is red, with my eyes looking all over her. "I-I d-do but..." I don't feel like I deserve it... She's kind and gentle... Then there's me... I feel like I'm about to cry when Poke says to me, "If you want to, you can Shane." I look at her and see she's smiling at me. "If it's you, I'd be happy to, Shane. Because I love you Shane." I feel the warmth in my cheeks spread to the rest of my body and I smile. "I love you too Poke..."

I never knew I could be with someone like Poke. But I'm glad I am. Poke takes off my Joja jacket and folds it and tosses it gently on the floor. I take off Poke's glasses and put them on the dresser by her bed. Poke grabs onto the hem of my shirt, then looks up. "A-Are you ok with this, Shane?" I nod and I help Poke pull off the shirt. I'm still not used to people seeing any part of me that is usually covered. I then grab Poke's shirt, look to her for a moment and she nods. I take off her shirt and see scars and previous marks on her body. I feel a bit of rage right until when Poke grabs my shoulders. "Shane... It's not your fault." I calm down and toss the shirt off the bed.

I look at Poke, almost half-naked and she looks beautiful... I then feel her hands around the hem of my shorts. I look at her face and see she's a bit nervous, I move my hands over hers. She looks up at me in surprise and a red face. "Poke, if you feel nervous and need help, just let me know." She looks at me and sighs a sigh of relief. "Th-Thank you Shane..." We move our hands to take off my shorts. The tent becomes even more obvious. Then I take off Poke's shorts and we both are near each other. Both of us half naked... Yet I feel like I'm out in public when I'm just in bed with Poke.

I want to be with Poke... I want to be with her so bad... She's amazing... I wrap my arms around Poke's waist and then she wraps her arms around my neck. I start kissing Poke's neck and I can hear her tiny, soft, moans. I then kiss one certain spot and she makes a different sound. I continue to kiss her there and once I lift up my head I see I made a hickey. That can't be hidden. I'm not going to hear the end of it from Marnie and I'm probably going to be killed by Poke's father. "S**t, you can't hide it... I'm so-" Poke interrupts me, "It's fine Shane. I want it to be seen." Poke surprised me with that comment. She's truly different and something else, more reason to love her.

Poke then sits up, which makes me sit up. Poke then moves her hands to her back when I realize what she's doing. She's trying to unclip her bra. But her arms aren't exactly able to reach the strap easily. I tap her shoulder and she turns around. I ask her softly, "D-Do you need help?" She blushes, "I-I-I..." She sighs, "Y-Yes..." She turns around for me and I see the strap is half off. I get the other half of the strap off and give the bra to Poke. My face is as hot as hell now. Poke folds it and tosses it to the side. She then turns around and I feel my tent grow more.

Then I'm pretty sure I lose all self control and take her back down on the bed. I start feeling a really bad need for Poke... "P-Poke..." Poke realizes by looking down and she hurries by removing her last piece of clothing then chucking it. Poke grabs my briefs and I can tell she's still nervous about it. I grab her hands and we pull them down and then I toss them. Afterwards though, I feel self conscious about the bottom half of my body now. Poke now looks down and sees the 'tent' no longer covered by anything. She blushes and speaks in stutters, "I-I'm a l-little n-nervous, but I-I'm ready, if y-you are." I smile and say, "I'm r-ready. But a-a-are you sure you want me?" Poke looks at me with a smile and she rolls her eyes, "Shane, if I didn't want you I wouldn't have even kissed you. I want to be with you Shane."

I look at her face, and I can tell she's honest. "Ok." Then we get to work. I slowly go into Poke when I hear her have a tiny quiet moan. Well, my 11 year old self was right. She's tiny as can be. Poke has her arms around my back and I feel her nails scratch my back lightly. I could feel Poke's heart pounding. I kiss Poke everywhere I can, it feels amazing. I whisper in her ear, "Poke... You're amazing..." She then whispers to me, it sounds amazing. "You're amazing too... Shane..." That's when things started escalating. I started getting faster and I got to hear Poke more. Poke starts kissing me on my own neck, then she finds a sensitive spot. I then go even faster and Poke wraps her legs around me. Eventually I finish and then let her finish.

We separate and lay down on the bed. I can't believe it... I had sex with Poke. Seriously, once her father figures out I'm pretty sure I'm screwed. But it was worth it. Poke is beautiful and amazing, I love her so much... I turn towards Poke and see her looking at me and smiling. "Shane... I love you..." Poke gives me a kiss on the forehead and curls up into my arms. I smile and kiss the top of her head.

"I love you too Poke... With all of my heart..."