Sky x Diaspro??!?!!

Bloom's walking through the forest, when she hears a familiar voice.

"Ha! You really think I love Bloom??Babe, I was playing with her. She's pathetic. She can go die in a pit for all I care."

Bloom looks through some trees to see who it was and.... Gasp!! It's Sky!! With Diaspro???

"S-Sky??" Bloom says. Sky and Diaspro turn and see Bloom.

"Uh oh, Babe. Our secret is out." Diaspro says, smirking.

"S-Sky... why are you with her??" Bloom asks

Sky rolls his eyes an scoff, "Duh!! Because she's my girlfriend. I NEVER  loved you, Bloom. I was just messing with you. You're PATHETIC!!" Sky says

Bloom gasps and stumbles back, tearing up.

"Ahhhh~ Is the wittle baby about to cwy??" Diaspro says, mockingly.

"Babe, I need to go." Sky says, before kissing Diaspro. ON THE LIPS!!!

Sky gets on his hovercraft and leaves to who-knows-where. Leaving Bloom and Diaspro alone.

"You should have known that you're no good. Sky is a prince with a kingdom. You are a kingdom-less princess. You are pathetic!!" Diaspro says. She snaps her fingers and a big, ripped man comes out of the forest.

"Elias, rape this girl. I don't care where. You can do it here for all I care. Just rape her!!" Diaspro orders the man, before leaving.

Sin...read at your own risk....

Bloom tries to run away, but 'Elias' grabs her and rips off her shirt. Quickly, he ties her mouth so she can't scream. He grabs her breasts and suck and bite them. All the while, Bloom is crying. Elias rips off Bloom's skirt and panties and takes off his pants. He takes off his boxers and reveals a GIANT dick. It's the 3 inches thick and 10 inches long. Before Bloom can do anything, Elias slams his dick into Bloom's virgin clit. Bloom screams through the tie and cries harder with every thrust Elias gives.

Okay. Would you rather...

A. Fight the Trix

B. Get raped by a guy with a monster dick

After 2 hours, Elias leaves and Bloom gets up weakly. If only she knew what trouble was coming next.