Valtor

Valtor's POV

I hear the ice serpents roar.

'They don't roar unless someone is around.' I think to myself.

I go out and see the last person I expected to see and the first person I wanted to see; Bloom.

"Bloom, Enchantix!!" she transforms, but fails to notice her transformation is darker.

'I wonder...' my thought is interupted by Bloom attacking the ice serpents.

"Flaming tornado!!" she shouts.

A flaming tornado surrounds the serpents. It looks like she won, before the serpents burst out and try to snap their jaws on Bloom. She avoids them, but looks pissed.

Author's pov

The Winx walk into their dorm and gasp. All the plants are on fire and broken electronics and cds cover the floor. Behind Stella's door, a fire rages.

"Winx, Enchantix!!" all 5 girls transform and attend to the fires.

Suddenly, another fairy, who share's Layla's dorm, bursts in.

"Layla!! Your room is on fire!!" she says.

Layla gasps and flies to her room. In the mean time, the other Winx finish getting rid of the fires, leaving behind burnt clothes and plants.

"How did this happen?" Flora asks, sadly

"One name; Bloom. That bitch destroys everything!" Stella growls.

"I don't know, Stella." Musa says, picking up broken dics, "It's sorta our fault, too. We were her friends and we threw her away."

"Because she cheated on Sky." Stella says

"I don't know. That doesn't seem like the type of thing Bloom would do." Tecna says, "Let me check what happened in the forest."

Afew minutes later

"Oh my god!" Tecna yells

"What is is, Tecna?" Layla asks

"Sky was the one to cheat on Bloom. With Diaspro!!"

"WHAT?!" shout the Winx

"Worst of all, Diaspro had some guy rape Bloom!" Tecna continues

"I thought Bloom was a virgin!" Stella says

"She was! Before that guy...grr!!" Tecna growls

"Girls, we need to find and apologize to Bloom." Flora says amd the girls nod.

Bloom's POV

I collect as much of my power as I can and shoot it at the ice serpents, destroying them. Forever.

I start to feel weak and can hardly stay in the air. Before I know it, my wings give way and I fall into someone's arms. I look to see who caught me and it's...

"Valtor." I say, before fainting.