Betrayed

Bloom gets dressed and stumbles to Alfea. She gets to her dorm and is greeted by a slap to the ass. *I'm kidding!!* ...a slap to the face. Bloom stumbles back and sees the Winx glaring at her.

"What do you think you're doing here??" demands Flora

"You can't be here anymore!" says Musa

"G-Girls? What's going on?" asks Bloom

"Shut up, bitch!! We don't want a cheater in our dorm!!" Stella shouts, making Bloom flinch.

"Sky told us about you cheating on him! AND the insults!" Tecna growls

"To think we were EVER friends!" Layla yells.

The girls leave the dorm and Bloom runs to her room. She gets to her room and sees...gasp... Kiko taking some picture of Bloom and cutting them!!

"K-Kiko?!" Bloom says, close to tears.

Kiko sees Bloom and throws the scissors at her. Bloom dodges them and looks teary-eyed at Kiko.

"H-How c-could y-you?" Bloom asks before grabbing her phone, and a picture of her adoptive parents. She burns Flora's plants and Stella's clothes, destroys Musa's cds and Tecna's electronics , burns everything Layla has from Andros, and steals all the girls money.

Last of all, Bloom puts Kiko in a magic cage, that'll open only to Bloom.

Bloom put all her money into a purse that's like Kiko's cage. In power, that is.

Bloom transforms into her Enchantix and teleports to the Alpha dimension with Kiko, forgetting Valtor's there.

*A/N: I came up with the Alpha dimension. It's for the worst of the worst.. The Trix don't qualify.*

Bloom's POV

I get to the Alpha dimension and drop Kiko's cage. I gotta admit, it's cold here. Like really cold. I de-transform and transform into warm clothes.

I hear chattering teeth and see Kiko shivering. I smirk and kneel down to his level.

"I'm gonna look around. I'll be back in a few minutes. If you aren't an ice statue by then, I'll give you a little heating." I tell him, coldly *get it? cause it's cold?*

I stand up and walk away.

I walk around for a minute, before I hear a roar. I spin around and see ice serpents.

'Hm. They must be the guards.' I think to myself.

"Bloom, Enchantix!!"