Happy Birthday

Today is your birthday. You sighed as you felt that Baekhyun, your boyfriend, was not by your side. You got up and do your morning routines.

I guess he forgot, again. You sighed at the thought.

You and Baekhyun are dating for 2 years and lately you sensed that he's starting to act cold towards you. You thought that he was just tired because of practicing.

You went downstairs and prepared your breakfast. After eating, you decided to take a walk at the park.

As you were roaming around, you saw a familiar figure sitting on a bench cuddling next to a girl. You walked towards their direction to see them closely. Tears started streaming down your face as you saw Baekhyun with another girl.

Wow! What a surprise! You thought.

You walked away while wiping your tears. Best birthday gift ever. You mumbled to yourself, full of sarcasm.

You slumped yourself at the couch and cried. You never thought Baekhyun would cheat on you. Now you know the reason why he was cold towards you, he was falling out of love.

I guess I have to spend my birthday alone again...no, forever. You took out the cupcake you made and started singing a birthday song to yourself.

"Saenggil chukka hamnida~" you smiled weakly.

~~~~

After that day, Baekhyun never showed up to you again. Tears formed on the corner of your eye. Before it could even fall, you wiped it away quickly.

"No. I have to move on." You said as you smiled.

~~~

3 years later~

It was the day before your birthday.

You smiled as people started crowding your shop. It was the famous pastry shop in town, making good-looking at delicious cupcakes.

You were about to close the shop, when someone showed up. The person you wanted to see the least.

"Hi.." he broke the silence between the two of you. "Hey, long time no see." You faked-smiled at him.

Memories started to come back. You held your tears back. You still love him after what he did to you.

"Nice shop." He smiled at you. That smile. That smiled you missed to see for years.

"Thanks." You said and closed the shop.

"Can I walk you home?" he asked. But before you could answer---