1. Fuckgirl

If there was one person that Chaeyoung couldn't stand most in the world it had to be her school's biggest flirt.

Lisa.

She went around winking, using god awful pick up lines, and flashing her annoyingly charming smile to literally every girl that she came across. What was even more annoying was that they actually fell for her crap as if she doesn't say the same exact thing to every other girl!

Not Chaeyoung though. She was way to smart to fall for such nonsense.

Even watching Lisa flaunt around the cafeteria and attempt to pick up girls made her sick to her stomach.

"Someone has a crush."

Chaeyoung gave Jisoo a look. "On her? As if."

"Whatever you say," Jennie shrugged although it was clear that she didn't believe her at all.

"Why would I have a crush on that stupid--"

"Hello ladies," Lisa greeted, taking a seat beside Chaeyoung.

As if any of them would fall under her stupid spell.

"Hi Lisa," Jennie and Jisoo simultaneously gushed, suddenly blushing and smiling a lot more than usual.

Lisa turned her attention away from the pair to look at the brunette who was avoiding her like the plague.  She twirled a strand of the brown hair around her finger. "Rose."

"It's Chaeyoung," she snapped, pushing her hand away.

"Your friends call you Rose," Lisa pointed out.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at the fact someone like her could still be incredibly naive. "Emphasis on the word friends. We aren't friends."

"Then why am I inviting you guys to my party?" Chaeyoung saw her friends instantly light up and knew she'd end up being dragged from her house. That didn't mean she wouldn't complain though for it was in her nature.

"You're inviting us because you always invite every girl to your party, because you like to watch them compete to see who gets to be the lucky one that spends the night. I'm not stupid."

"No you're not," Lisa agreed. "You're actually intelligent." Chaeyoung's breathed hitched as the redhead placed her lips dangerously close to her ear to whisper, "And you're actually very beautiful."

Chaeyoung quickly pushed her away before her heart stopped beating. She knew that Lisa purposely tried to make her flustered from her look of triumph. Curse her and her stupid charming ways.

"My party is Friday night at 9. Hopefully I'll see you guys there." Lisa stood up and took an unsuspecting Jennie's hand to place a soft kiss on top. "Jennie." A kiss on the hand for Jisoo. "Jisoo."

Chaeyoung clutched her hands together so the younger wouldn't be able to kiss her hand because who would want Lisa's fuckgirl germs on her hand? She smirked to herself knowing that she had won this round. Lisa leaned down to place a kiss on Chaeyoung's cheek. She was amazed at how soft the other's lips felt and a bit stunned at how she let her lips linger for a moment before standing up straight.

"Rose."

Maybe she hadn't won that round.

Jennie and Jisoo waited until Lisa was out of sight to let out ecstatic celebratory squeals.

"She kissed our hands," Jennie cheered.

"She kissed Chaeyoung's cheek. She sooo likes you."

"She sooo likes everyone." Chaeyoung huffed in annoyance not understanding why everyone was so freaking in love with Lisa. Including her friends! "You guys, she's just another fuckgirl which is exactly why I'm not going to her stupid party."

...

"I hate you guys."

Chaeyoung had her arms crossed over her chest and a visible pout on her face as she observed the large group of people dancing, drinking, and hooking up inside Lisa's rather large house.

Jisoo simply rolled her eyes. "Oh lighten up. We promise you'll have a lot of fun."

"I will not lighten up," Chaeyoung exclaimed. "I shall complain about coming here because I didn't want to be here in the first place!"

"Brat," Jennie mumbled.

Chaeyoung decided to do what any grown up person would do which is stick her tongue out at her before looking around for the one person missing from the party.

"Gorgeous! You came."

There she was. Chaeyoung turned around to glare at the redhead responsible for ruining her night of eating junk food and binge watching k dramas. Actually that's how she spent most nights but still.

"Ladies." Lisa winked at Jennie and Jisoo which made them immediately blush and giggle. Ugh. Traitors. Chaeyoung felt a presence directly beside her and looked at Lisa who was leaning against the wall with a grin on her face. "You look so much prettier when you smile."

"And you look so much prettier when your mouth is shut," Chaeyoung snapped.

Lisa's grin faltered for a moment then quickly made it's way back on her face. "Fine. Be a party pooper." The redhead went to stand between Jisoo and Jennie and wrapped an around their waists. "We're going to have fun."

Chaeyoung scoffed in disbelief as her friends actually disappeared into the crowd of people with that--that...fuckgirl!

She was sick of her getting whatever girl she wanted just because she was attractive and had a book of pick up lines that said girl would be dumb enough to fall for. She was sick of everyone treating her like she was some sort of queen. Anyone could do what she does.

Chaeyoung smirked to herself.

Anyone could do what she does...

Plus she was absolutely nothing without the attention of her beloved admirers.

That's why Chaeyoung would have to do whatever it took to take them all away from her.

And get rid of the fuckgirl once and for all.

Like and comment.