Casper//

"You little bitch!" My sister yelled, slapping me across the face, while her possy, which consisted of the football team, the cheerleading squad(which I was on) and the basketball team, laughed at me.

I walked to where the bathrooms were, walking in the one with the sign that said 'women only please'.

I walked back out when the bell rang, only seeing Cole and Dylan standing right next to my locker. For fucks sake!

I walked to my locker, pretending not to see them. "Cupcake, over here!" Dylan said, chuckling at me.

"Please go away" I asked, still not moving from out of my locker. I did not want to look him in the eye. "Oh, cupcake, fine, but, I'll see you later." He whispered in my ear, walking away.

I let out a huge sigh of relief, beginning to walk away, but I ended up knocking into a hard chest. I can't believe I forgot Cole didn't leave!

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Oh my god!" I said, getting up, not looking him in the eyes at all.

"It's alright, you're okay, right?" He asked, to which I nodded, despite the shooting pain in my leg.

"I-i um-I-I have to go" I stuttered walking into the family bathroom(for both genders to use) and sunk down to the floor. Somebody knocked "occupied" I whispered just loud enough for them to hear.