Cole//

I didn't realize just how troubled she was. Her sister. Jeez her sister is seriously a bitch.

I watched her walk into the family bathroom. Following her, I knocked on the door, "occupied." She sounded so small and fragile.

I then, out of nowhere, broke the lock, walking into the bathroom and sitting down next to her. She flinched away.

"Hi" I whispered. "I um, I'm sorry" she said, resting her head on my shoulder, cuddling my side. "I didn't mean to! I promise!" She whispered. Tears filled her big green eyes and she turned away from me.

"Casper, what's wrong?" I asked. "Please no" she kept repeating over and over. I turned her around, seeing how dull her eyes looked. But I couldn't help it, and I kissed her. For fucks sake! This is not helping my reputation!

She hesitantly kissed me back. We ended up where she was on my lap, letting me rub her. She moaned slightly, biting her lip. I stopped rubbing her, still seeing she was dripping wet. "Please" she whispered.

I quickly finished her off, getting up, and leaving. Probably making her upset, but who was I to care? I have a reputation to take care of.

Casper//

It's been 30 minutes since he left, and I got up and ran out of the school. But no, I didn't stop running until I got home. I continued running up to my room, then slammed and locked the door shut. I can't believe I fucking did that! I let him touch me.

I need to run away, I can't stay here anymore, he'll go and tell all his friends that I begged him, or made him touch me. Oh my fucking God I'm so stupid! I need to get out of here! Right fucking now! Right now!

So, I packed my bags, got in my car, and dove as far away from there as I could.

Cole//

Casper and I have most of our classes together. Where could she be? I was cut off by the bell. I walked out of my class and to my car, outside the school. I drove to her house, not seeing her car. I got out my tracking app, and put her tailgate number in.

She was driving to where? Looks like she was headed to Cali. Just then, her car turned around, making its way back. About 20 minutes later, I was sitting on her bed, waiting for her. Suddenly, she walked into the room, screaming when she saw me.

She tried running to the door, but I grabbed her waist, pushing her back to my front. "Let me go!" She yelled. "I'm sorry, princess, about earlier..." I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Please just go away" she pleaded, whimpering. I layed her down on her bed, laying beside her, snuggling her.

She flinched at my touch. "Please!" she pleaded. "I can't, princess, what if you try to leave again?" I asked. She was just silent.

"How about we watch The Princess and The Frog, huh?" I asked, making her eyes light up. I smiled, putting it on.

She had tears in her eyes, "Witchy bad man!" She said, pointing to the screen. She hid her face in my chest. "Daddy" she whispered. "What?" I asked confused.

"Oh, uh nothing." She said, moving to the other side of the bed. Did she call me daddy? Or did she want her actual dad? "Casper, did you just call me daddy?" I asked. And in a split second she got defensive.

"No! What are you talking about? I didn't do anything!" She said, a bit loud, I might add. "Stop yelling, it's okay if you did, I just wanted to know" I said.

"Whatever" she whispered to herself.

Casper//

Why did he make me feel so little? For fucks sake, stop it Casper! I can't be little in front of him, I already called him daddy. Jeez, what's wrong with me?

"Little? What? Daddy? Casper are you okay?" Cole asked. Did I seriously say all that stuff out loud?! "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" I said.

"Casper, Casper it's okay, you can call me daddy." He said. Wait what? What did he just say? "W-what?" I asked. "I'll be your daddy." He said as quickly as possible.

"Re-really? Bu-but why?" I asked him, playing with his fingers. "Because I understand that you have the mind of a small child. We don't have to tell anybody though, okay?" He asked, to which I nodded.