Cole//

It's been about three days since I told Casper she could call me daddy. She ignores me at school, so when I try and talk to her I get a simple 'leave me alone'. I know she just wants to bug her until she gives in, because it's how she is.

So right now I'm in art, and I sit next to Casper. We have to do a project and she's my partner. "Casper?" I asked. "Shut up" was all I got back. Her breath then hitched as I rubbed her inner thigh. "Cole, please stop." She whispered.

"That's not my name, kitten. What's my name?" I whispered in her ear, as I travelled my hand up her inner thigh. "Daddy, your name is daddy." She finally said, biting her lip as I touched her down there. I started to rub her with my thumb, making her whine. "Please not right now, Cole." She whined.

"It's daddy, little one." He whispered seductively. "Daddy, please stop, we have a project to do." I whispered to him. "Casper, Cole! Shut up! You have a project to do!" The teacher yelled at us.

Everyone laughed, making tears fill my eyes. Cole took my hand in his under the table, rubbing his thumb along the back of my hand.

"I'm coming over after school." He said, and before I got to say no, the bell had rung, and he ran out of the classroom.

And lucky for me, this was our last class of the day*note sarcasm*.