Chapter 4

Peter's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is it Felix?" I ask as we walk towards the forest. "The shadow brought Wendy back." Felix said looking dead ahead at Wendy as she played in the meadow chasing squirrels. "I have this, go back to camp." I say walking towards Wendy a malicious grin evident on my face. "Lets go on a walk Wendy, okay?"

Sirens Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And after mushing the berries completely strain the juice with a thin clothe and cup." Caspar went on to say. I recently met Caspar, he's 9 or 10 I think. He has light brown curly hair, with pretty grayish green eyes. "That's cool, but I think I might go find Peter." I excuse myself and start on the trail when Felix bumps into me. "Sorry- OH hey have you seen Pan?" I ask staring up at the taller boy. "He'll be back." He said straight faced and walked past me. What a weirdo. I continue walking until someone calls my name, "Oh hey Baelfire." Thoughts of how Pan said Baelfire was saying somethings surfaced as I greeted him. "What are you doing?" He asked walking next to me

"Looking for Pan, you know at first I thought he was a little mean, but he's actually really nice and great." I finish talking and look at the ground as I hear Baelfire walk off. "Oh well let him be mad, its not like one kiss and I'll be yours forever, plus Pan just has this air of crazy around him, but I like it. I mean as weird as it sounds that malicious smirk makes my knees wobble and my heart pound. "Siren? Why are you out here?" I turned to see Peter walking up to me. I could feel my smile grow, but I cleared my throat and responded, "Looking for you, what about you?"

"An errand." I could practical feel the lie seeping between his teeth, but I ignored it."I'm gonna go talk to Serena." I say starting towards mermaids lagoon. "Wait!" Peter yelled catching my attention. "Yeah?" I ask wondering why he was stopping me. "Are those my clothes?"

"Oh yeah sorry." I say looking down hoping he wouldn't be mad. "You look so cute in them." I heard him whisper as he wrapped his arms around me. "What are you doing." I whisper blushing like a tomato. We sat there enjoying the moment. "Peter!" I whine as he slumps against me. "Come on get up!" I laugh, that is until he doesn't laugh back. "Peter?! Peter are you okay?! Talk to me!" I start to panic looking for someone to help me. My magic! If I can teleport him to the camp it'll be okay. I tighten my hold and bring us to his tree house. He pops up laughing, "Got you!"

Peters Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I continue to laugh until I see her crying, "I'm sor-" I'm cut off as she slaps me and starts walking off. "Stop." I grab her wrist and pull her on the bed. I feel myself glare at her as my cheek continues to sting from where she had slapped me. "Who do you think you are?" I say looking at her. Sirens eyes held tears that threatened to spill at any given moment. I soften my grip on her and pull her into a hug. "I'm sorry, but you can't just slap me like that." I say looking into her eyes. She nodded her head slowly like a child getting scolded by a parent. "I'm gonna take a nap." She whispered breaking the hug to lay down. "Alright love. I'll see you at the bonfire tonight." I lean down and kiss her forehead before leaving.

I head to the center of the camp before calling out, "Boys! It's time for combat training!" Everyone herded together to find a partner. "Baelfire go with Paul." Paul is my strongest most capable lost boy, aside from Felix of course. I gave him a look as if to say, 'Don't hold back'. He nodded picking up a sword. They got into it, Baelfire tried to fight with all his might, but lost his footing. Paul sliced a deep cut into his arm. Bael's face recoiled in pain as he gripped his bleeding arm. The other boys continued to fight each other. By the time we left half the boys had at least a small bruise. Bael was the most injured with the gash in his arm. I walk towards him. "You're weak. Look at you, bleeding all over my beautiful island. You're never gonna leave this place, Siren already likes me way more than you." He glared at me clinching his teeth in pain. "Just you wait! I'll get off this god forsaken island." I walk pass him purposely bumping into his injured arm.

A/N So sorry its short, just I've been having a bad time these past few weeks, ill try to update more, but I can't promise, I just have been having some worse depression than usual