Homework Part One

You sat at yout desk, looking blankly at a document that you have to hand in in 12 hours. Your anger builds up every minute, not having any ideas.

"Baby, come to bed.. It's three in the morning." Ethan wraps his hands around you, snuggling his head into the crook of your neck.

"I have to finish my paper! It's so stupid, I hate it!" Ethan lifted up his head.

"What is it about?"

"It's about the rights of assisted  suicide. It's tough.." Ethan kissed your cheek.

"Take a break, M'love. I can't fall asleep, either." You turn around and look at his dark blue eyes.

"Why can't you sleep?"

"My little friend won't sleep, either." Ethan started to kiss the back of your neck.

"Ethan.. I don't-" He started to duck on the skin on the back of your neck. Ethan knows that's your weakness. "I have so much work to do! I have 25 words and I need 1000!"

"I have a lot of work to do on you, too." You giggle, feeling Ethan smile. "Please? 40 minutes, that's all I'm asking.. It's been four days, Y/N. Please?" You slowly stand up from your swivel chair, with Ethan following.

"Yeah, I need a break.. Is Daddy feisty tonight?"

"No.. I'm not Daddy tonight.. I'm Ethan." You stood there in shock. He was.. Different tonight. Not being the hardcore fuck boy he always is, handcuffs in hand. He's just himself. "I want it to mean something, not how it used to be. I feel like we need a change.. That's why I bought something.."

Ethan grabbed your hand and guided you to the bedroom. He sat you on the bed as he went to the closet. He pulled out a back bag and sat it next to you.

"Open it." Your hand slowly reached into the box, scared of what is in the box. You felt a simple box, so pulled it out. You read the words over and over again, laughing hysterically in your head.

"A strap-on? You want me to put on a strap-on?" Ethan weakly smiled at you.

"I have to admit, I've gotten a little out of control. I need you to put me back on track." Ethan got closer to you, and sat on your legs. "Do what I do to you. Make me feel what you do, good or bad." He lent closer to your ear. "Make me go wild.."