Day After His Birthday

Your eyes flutter open and you look around the room. Memories of the night flooded back to you. Your head is pounding, your stomach is turning, everything feels.. yucky. You roll over to see Ethan still dead asleep.

You kinda always hated getting up without Ethan here, just because you know Ethan's dad is up. It's always kinda awkward when it's just you and his dad. Especially when you know he probably heard you and Ethan having sex last night.

You start to get up, but feel the banging in your head start to take over. You bolt to the bathroom to throw up. The feeling of half digested vodka and acid from your stomach does not feel pleasant.

Once you're done, you brush your teeth and head to the living room. You look at the couch and see Ethan's dad.

"Is it the booze or a baby? From the sounds of last night it wasn't the first time you guys have done it together." You nervously laugh.

"It better not be a baby! I don't think I'm ready for a baby!" Ethan's dad laughs.

"Well, you guys would be awesome parents.. anyways, Ethan's still asleep?"

"Yeah, he's passed right out. He did drink a lot last night! He'll probably wake up soon, though." Almost like it was planned, you both hear Ethan throwing up.

"Is he pregnant?"

Thank you guys so much for the prayers, my family is trying to set up a nice livestream for Charlie on YouTube for you guys to watch and celebrate his work here and tumblr. If you guys would be interested in watching let me know.
Bernice