o.b.j🥡

cereal killers

I have been living in New York most of my life. Being that in moved here when I was 10 years of age and never been back to my home town in Chicago.

I shiver slightly regretting forgetting my coat at home. But I needed a brake from my boyfriend and his bull shït. We've been together for 3 years. We met in college, like all relationships he was sweet, giving me surprise gifts, cute little things. Now he's just an asshole.

And he must thing I'm stupid, coming in late, makeup on his pants.
How the hell do you get a hoes makeup on your pants. I roll my eyes at the thought.

I stop dead in tracks and look up at the fluorescent red lights spelling out 'Target'. I sigh and enter the supermarket.

Yanking the buggies away from each other I huff still pissed off at the boy that I call a boyfriend. The store is like a ghost town, being only occupied by the bored employees and sounds of the refrigerators running.

"Let's do some anger shopping." I mutter to myself walking to the dollar section of the store. I grab everything to notebooks to mason jars. I grab a pink little bucket and when I was about to throw it into the cart my wrist is caught, in a large hand.

"Woah baby, calm down." My eyes travel up the tattooed arms of the strong man. A handsome man is now looking down on me smirking at my angry actions. His smirk deepens when I was caught starring at the mop of bleach blond curls on top of his head.

"Let go of me." I say calmly trying to shake some fear into him. The man lets out a loud laugh "You really think your small ass scare me. Now calm down." He says keeping a grip on my wrist. I take in a few deep breaths before nodding my head signaling that I was calm. "Now what's wrong." He says letting go of my wrist rubbing them softly to making me forget about his forceful hold a minute ago. "I'm just having problems." I say shyly looking down "relationship problems." He creates a humming sound "Men." We both let out a small giggle.

"How about I calm you down." He suggest raising one of his thick eyebrows. "Hey, me and boyfriend might be going through problems but I ain't no cheater." I say crossing my arms. The man holds his hands up in surrender "Aye ma I feel you wasn't even gonna go there." I raise a eyebrow in return "Then were was it going?" He stretches out his hand come on. I shrug grabbing his hand large calloused and scared hand into my soft delicate one that pulls me causing me to jog to keep with his pace. "My cart!" I exclaim pointing to it with my free arm.

"You won't need it." He gives me a big boyish smile as we make our way to the back of the store.

"Oh dear" I sigh as he laughs.

He drags me to the toy section grabbing a red light saber whipping the plastic stick open "Fight me." He says waving the wand of plastic around. "Why would I wanna do that?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. "Because I did this," He says before poking me in the stomach with a smirk.

"Oh, I'm going to beat your ass."

a/n:
Ok yea I know long time no write, but I've been busy and I haven't had any motivation for this imagine book lately so this book is now a slowly updated book. But I just wanna keep my folks that still read on my mind set where I'm at. If you want me to finish this imagine just say it in the comments and i will write it for you.