l.j🥡

colorado

Tatiana|

Maybe it's the snow, or it could be the dark caffeine inside of my large cup of coffee. But I just realized that this trip was going to be the death of me. my eyes lock with his body trailing down his naked toned chest to his grey colored sweatpants. My body his hidden buy the tint black windows in the glass add on to the cabin that was rented by me and my college friends.

I hide half of my face with my laptop as I watch my crush for over four years walk into the kitchen. I watch him closely as he reaches to get a coffee mug his toned back flexing while his fingers wrap around the mug. I shake all the inappropriate thoughts from my head and stare back at the laptop screen. I thought it would be easy being an author but this proves me otherwise. I've been staring at the same page for at least 30 minutes now haven't had one strike of inspiration.

I come to attention as I hear a chair being pulled up in front of me. I look up to face the man I was just lusting over. "Long time no talk, Tati." He says sipping his strong black coffee. "That is true Luke, we haven't spoken since I saw you in the store and you deliberately ignored me," I say pushing up my brown thick-framed glasses. "Still salty aren't you?" He says letting out a little chuckle. I give him a fake one back

"Oh you know I was thinking I would get a 'Hi' or a head nod from someone who confessed their whole life story and feelings to them." I say as he smirks still drinking out the mug. "So I might just be a little salty, just a little," I say putting my light brown curly hair behind my ear. "You have every right to be mad, I took advantage of your innocence hell I surprised you still have it." I laugh and let out a scoff "Who said I was innocent?" I question though I knew nothing has changed about me since college. "I can practically smell the innocence radiating off of you," Luke states staring at me.

I roll my eyes and laugh as if what he said was hilarious "Welp you're wrong."I say shaking my head denying his assumption. "Really," Luke says smirking rubbing his chin in deep thought which is growing stubble.

"Let's make a bet." Like says leaning back in his chair. "I'm listening." I respond closing my laptop. "Since your not innocent spend a night with me, see if you can last." He says smirking crossing his arms over his chest.

"It's a bet."