k.p/s.2🥡

signs

Hevean|

I stir around in the king size bed groaning at the sunlight hitting my eyes. "What the hell?" I mutter sitting up rubbing my eyes. My eyes bulged out of my head frantically searching and touching around for my phone.

Once I finally find it I pick it up and see that my phone has been blown up with notifications from Jasmine. All of them on the lines of 'where the fück are you?' And 'You did not leave me by myself!' And multiple missed calls "shoot." I whisper to myself and I ask myself putting down my phone. I squint to let my eyes adjust to the light. When my eyes are corrected I take in my scenery. I'm in a king sized bed with white bedding a glass wall is to my left, letting me see an overlook of California.

'Good job Grant' I say praising him in my mind for decorating. I let my feet hit the carpet flooring. I start peeking in doors, finding a walk-in closet and my bathroom. I walk into the bathroom the cold tiles shock my body giving me chills. I lean against the black marble counter looking at my appearance. My black curly hair all over my head covering my sports bra straps my leggings hanging low showing my 'PINK' underwear band. I search through my drawers for a hair tie. Sigh when I can't find one. I run my fingers through my hair hissing when my fingers run through some naps.

I walk out the bathroom room back into my bedroom room. I open my bedroom door walking my way to the stairs. I yawn stretching walking down the stairs. I didn't realize that the chatter had stopped or that it was even relevant in the first place. I step down from the last stair landing on the hardwood floor. I look to my left to see Keith and a group of four males gawking at my appearance. Keith looks at me and rolls his eyes. I return the gesture walking into the kitchen. My size 13 (in kids I got small ass feet) paddling on the floor. I open the fridge grabbing a sparkling red apple.

I sigh biting into the red fruit. I walk back into the living room "I'm not a morning person ok. So, I wouldn't like to hear a dang thing while I'm getting ready please." I say kindly staring at all of them in the face. "If we don't what YOU gon do?" Keith adds to be extra. I just chuckle "I know where you lay your head every night dear." I say smiling scarily sweetly at him. All he does is rolls his eyes and lets out a scoff. I turn and start to walk up the stairs "Oh and good morning everyone." I say continuing to walk upstairs. I hear a few mutters of good mornings.

I walk upstairs to brush my teeth and get dressed in a black tube top with black ripped jeans. I put on my leather combat heel boots. I wrap myself in my oversized army green jacket walking out my bedroom.

I pay the men on the couch no mind as I walk out the door and drive off in my matte black Mercedes-Benz

-
Keith

"So you have a problem living with that fine woman?" Luke asks referring to Heaven who just walked out the door. "No, I have a problem with Casper who is also living here," I say sarcastically. Almost in sync, the boys roll their eyes "What's wrong with her she looks fine to me." Bryshere says putting emphasis on the word 'fine'. "She's a Taurus. She has been at my house looking all beautiful and shït. Spreading love and being nice and I only spent half a night with her." I say sighing.