Chapter 5

*Warning* soft core smut

*Delirious' POV*

"Hey Delirious," I hear Lui yell in his squeaker voice. I look up from my lunch and see him and a couple of our friends walking over to where Evan and I are sitting. "I heard you were jerking off in the shower at gym today!"

"What? No I wasn't!"

"You could have fooled us," Tyler says as he leans against the tree next to the outdoor stage. "You were the first person in the shower and the last one to leave. You barely even did anything in gym. If you weren't jacking off, why the fuck were you in there for so long?"

I look back down to my lunch and try to think of something to say, but freeze when I feel someone's hands on my back. "What's up guys," I hear Ohm say as his hands go up to my shoulders.

"Oh shit," Luke yells. "Ohmwreker is not working! He is alive and well!"

Ohm laughs and says, "Yup. I decided to relax for one god damn day and have lunch with my friends. Hey Vanoss, did you get me something to eat?"

"Yup," Evan says as he pulls out a burrito, a bag of chips, and a can of fruit punch for him.

"Thanks. I've missed you guys, so I thought I'd ask for the lunch off so I could hang with all of you."

As everyone continues to talk, Ohm keeps at least one of his hands on the back of my neck, which makes my blood stay ice cold. I try to eat my lunch, but I suddenly had lost my appetite, and just want to get away from here. Apparently, everyone was able to see this, so Nogla asks, with his mouth full of whatever the hell his mom packed him, "Delirious, are you okay?"

I look up and quietly say, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure," Mini asks looking over Evan. "You look really pale, and you haven't really eaten anything."

"Are you still feeling sick," Ohm calmly asks as he puts down the wrapper from his burrito and moves his hand back to my shoulder.

"Sick," Tyler says, confused. "Is that why you were in the shower for so long?"

"Y-yeah. The water and steam really helped me," I lie.

"Do you need to go to the bathroom again, Delirious," Ohm asks.

"No, I'm fine!"

"Are you sure," he asks, squeezing my shoulder.

My body goes stiff, knowing that he isn't asking me. He's telling me that I have to go to the bathroom. Like it or not.

"You know what, maybe I should go."

I stand up and step over the bench I was sitting on. "Come on, I'll take you."

"Are you sure, Ohm," Evan asks. "This is the first time you're hanging with us in a long time. Don't you want to relax?"

"No, it's fine. I'm just going to make sure he's okay, I'll be back soon." He starts rubbing my back as he softly pushes me towards the bathroom.

As we walk, the both of us stay silent. I really don't have anything to say to him, nor do I want to say anything to him other than to leave me alone.

Once we go into the bathroom, Ohm pushes me into the first open stall and tells me to sit on the toilet. I do as he says and I take off my mask so I can rub my face. This can't be happening again.

Ohm walks into the stall after making sure there's no one else in the bathroom, and he is quick to pulls me back up and pin me to the wall. "You're getting better at listening to me. What a good boy you're already starting to become," he says as he takes off his mask, his cold eyes staying on me. "Next time I suggest you go somewhere though, you better say yes." I nod, keeping my eyes locked on the door. "Awe, what's wrong, Delirious? Do you not like this?"