Chapter 5

1 week later

*Olivia's POV*
I sat on the couch next to Alicia nervously picking at my fingernails. Every so often I would glance at the clock and then to the door hoping to see Nick walk through. He called Madison this morning saying that he was going to be let out at around 5:30pm and that we should wait for him at home because he wanted to make a "grand entrance" I laughed when Maddie told me that and thought to myself typical Nick.

It was currently 5:43pm and we were all sat in the living room waiting for Nick to come home. I was in my red dress that I wanted to surprise Nick with and everyone else also got a bit dressed up for the occasion. I was so proud of Nick and how much he has accomplished these past few months. I'm hoping that he will stick to his promise of never touching drugs again and us having a future together.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the front door opened and in walked Nick. I started to tear up when I laid my eyes on him and saw he was looking straight back at me, his eyes were filled with so much emotion. I stood up and ran straight for him and embraced him in a massive hug. He wrapped his arms around me and I heard him let out a sob. "I missed you so much Olivia, you have no idea." He whispered. This moment right now feels exactly where I belong, in Nick's arms.

~~
Sorry I haven't updated in years! I've completely forgot about this fanfic!
~~