Raphael Gets Drunk

It was rare that Raphael got drunk. Magnus knew the only time Raphael drank was when he had a problem.

So when Raphael showed up to his club and began downing drinks, Magnus made it his mission to find out what bothered Raphael. He was like his son after all. But Magnus knew Raphael doesn't show feelings nor discuss them for that matter.

Raphael clung to Magnus the entire time. Alec had also been at the club and he was not exactly happy about the current situation in front of him. Magnus had his arm around Raphael's shoulder and Raphael's arm was around Magnus waist.

"I'm not okay with this" Alec said in a serious tone as he pulled Raphael away from Magnus.

"Calm down it's not like I'll do anything, I'm in love with Simon after all" Raphael said as he downed another Bloody Mary.

"So that's why you're drinking" Magnus said more to himself than anything. Alec gave Magnus a questionable look.

"Raphael only gets this drunk when there's something on his mind" Magnus said as he watched Raphael getting another drink.

"Should we do something?" Alec questioned.

"I'll talk to him in the morning about it, he won't remember anything tomorrow " Magnus sighed.

The next morning Raphael woke up with a headache. He doesn't exactly know how he got home but he was pretty sure Magnus portalled him.

Raphael didn't want to leave the comfort of his bed but he knew he had to fulfil his duty as clan leader.

Raphael reluctantly got out of his bed and walked to the shower.

After a long shower he exited the the shower and got dressed. He wore his usual attire and slipped on his shoes. He then exited his room and looked for Lily. She usually filled him in on what needs to be done.

"Nothing on today's agenda boss, you have a meeting with another clan leader tomorrow though so you should get prepared or that" Lily said and Raphael nodded and turned to walk away.

"Also Magnus wants to talk to you" Lily said and Raphael frowned.

He knew he should've just went to bar instead. Magnus knew whenever he drank it was for a reason.

"I'll talk to him now" Raphael said as he headed for the door.

"Also Simon was looking for you, something about training" Lily said before Raphael walked out the door.

"Can you take over his training for today? This could be a bit" Raphael questioned.

"No problem boss!" Lily smiled happily and ran off probably to look for Simon.

Raphael ran through the night at Vampire speed. He arrived at Magnus apartment and knocked on the door. The door opened and Raphael walked in spotting Alec and Magnus in the living area.

"Am I interrupting something?" Raphael questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"No, not at all" Alec said gesturing to the seat In front of him.

"Alright, what do you want to talk about?" Raphael questioned again.

"You said something last night..." Magnus trailed off and Raphael let out a groan.

"So you're in love with Simon? The annoying boy that follows Clary around?" Alec questioned a smile playing at his lips. Raphael gave him a deadpanned face. But it soften and with a sigh he began to speak.

"Yes I'm in love with Simon, no I'm not going to act on it and if you tell anyone I'll kill you" Raphael said darting his eyes between the two lovers.

"What if Simon returns the feelings?" Magnus questioned. He'd always hope that one day Raphael would find someone who would love him for who he was as a person and not his looks or position.

"He doesn't, his still heartbroken and in love with that ginger haired girl" Raphael frowned.

"You don't know that though" Alec said looking towards Raphael.

"You won't be able to convince me to share my feelings with Simon" Raphael said crossing his arms.

"Raphael it will kill you if you don't. It's only going to get worse" Magnus urged.

And so Alec and Magnus spent 20 minuets trying tie convince Raphael. Raphael seemed to give up speaking and just listened. He knew they were right. But Raphael isn't meant to feel, his undead after all and he isn't worthy of being loved.

"Dios... your more annoying than Simon! I'll talk to him alright? But if I come back to your club and get drunk it's you're fault" he said pointing a finger to Alec and then Magnus.

"Alright then, off you go" Magnus smiled opening a portal to Raphael's room. Raphael walked through the portal.

He glanced around his room and growled. He hated Magnus with a passion right now. But Raphael sucked it up and walked out of his room.

He walked down the hall to Simons room and knocked on the door.

"Come in" Simon said and Raphael opened the door.

"Everything alright? You missed our training" Simon frowned. Raphael scratched the back of his neck nervously looking away from Simon.

"Look Simon I don't know how to say this" Raphael began. He felt stupid. Simon stood up from his position of the bed and walked in front of Raphael. Raphael frowned this didn't help him.

"It's me Raphael you can tell me anything even if we aren't they closest of friends" Simon smiled. Raphael frowned at the word friends.

Raphael struggled to find the words so when his eyes met Simons he cleared his threat awkwardly. His eyes traveled down to Simons lips and he knew how to express his feelings. He grabbed Simon by the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to his level. Simon began to breath heavily probably forgetting he didn't need to.

"Raphael?" Simon questioned. Raphael didn't reply and instead pressed his lips firmly onto Simons. It was just a quick peck and Raphael pulled away and Simon opened his mouth to say something but closed it again. Simon then captured Raphael's lips into another kiss. The two heard clapping from the door and pulled away to see Magnus and Alec standing their with smiles on their faces.

"See I'm a matchmaker!" Magnus smirked to Alec.

"I really liked how both of you went to Magnus to discuss your feelings for each other" Alec laughed.

Simon and Raphael faced each other and smiled. Maybe Raphael was worthy of love after all?