Three

It had been a week since my arrival and while it still felt overwhelming to have a real family, i was getting used to everyone calling and checking in and inviting me places.
I still only really felt fully comfortable with Rory or Aneika around but the others were growing on me.
'Look, i need to ask a favour' Rory says. He and Trace had called in to see if i needed anything almost an hour ago.
'Sure' i nod. I think id do anything for these guys right now after all theyve done for me.
'We need to go on a run and wont be back until tomorrow and Cale thinks Trace will be a liability so hes staying behind but theres no one to watch him...' he trails off.
'You want him to stay here?' I ask.
'If you didnt mind of course, i dont trust him not to fuck off'
'Oh' i was nervous. There is no way i could stop Trace from leaving if he wanted to. He is so much stronger than i am, I didnt stand a chance. 'Ok' but, Im the only person who can watch over him.
'Thank you' Rory sighs in relief. 'Call me if you need me, no matter what time'
'He hurts me and im done' I tell him 'I dont care who he is or what hes like, an addict looking for a fix will do anything to get it so as soon as he gets violent, i am done'
'He knows better than to fuck with this family Skylar, no one has ever survived an attack on any of us'
I nod my head. Trace did look better now than a week ago.
His black hair was spiked messily, he had colour, some stubble on his jaw, his full lips were pink and i notice his eyer are green.
He was almost six foot, a few inches shorter than Rory and of course he was part of Gallah MC like everyone else in my family.
Trace also looked pissed as hell.
'Right, you harm my cousin in anyway and you will fucking know about it' Rory says 'You do not leave this house without Skylar and she is driving, got it?'
'Yes father' Trace scoffs
'Dont be a fuck head, you know why I am doing this'
'Im pissed off everyone keeps coddling me like a fucking kid but im more pissed that i cant do this run'
'When you recover then you can do what you want' Rory replies and turns to me 'Ill bring some stuff over on our way out' he kisses my head and leaves us alone.
Awkward.
I didnt know what to say or do. I didnt know whether to go sit with him and watch a movie or leave him alone.
I know i didnt want to be around people when i was going through this but my support, my love, he didnt leave me. Not for a second. And it made me better.
I decide that id go and make sure he wasnt leaving with any vehicle.
I go out and remove a fuse from the car I had been leant and then took it inside to hide it.
I left Trace alone for a bit while i ceaned up a bit and then start on tea.
'Right, we're goig to watch movies' I tell him.
It felt foreign for me to be this person. I was the quiet one, I did what anyone wanted, i wasnt bossy, i didnt like making people upset or mad but I wanted to help Trace, i wanted him to get over this addiction so i had to be the bossy one.
'Youre kidding' he groans.
'Nope' i go look at the collection and decide i wanted an action movie. I grab the Expendables and put it on.
'What are you cooking? it smells amazing'
'Lasagne' i tell him 'Moms recipe from scratch'
'Thought your mom took off?'
'She did' i nod 'But her recipe book didnt'

After we had eaten and finished the movie, Rory turned up with his ps4. 'Thought you guys would appreciate some crash bandicoot'
'Fuck yeah' Trace says jumping from the couch.
'I cant even remember the last time i played that game' i smile.
'I also brought some clothes' Rory says as Trace takes the console. i then notice the two bags in Rorys free hand. 'Theres some clothes Robyn was throwing out an thought you might like them and the others are for Trace'
I nod and take the bags 'Thanks'
'I better get going' Rory says.
'Have fun' i tell him. He leaves and Trace is turning the concole on.
'You want life by life?'
'Game over by over' i correct 'Or level by level if you dont die'
We sit side by side, taking turns for hours and i really enjoyed myself.
I remember why people got so mad at this game. 'I swear to god if this fucking thing doesnt jump, ill make him jump with my foot right up his fucking ass' Trace growls as he plays.
I laugh a little in amusement at his anger and then yawn. It was getting late.
'Go to bed if you're tired' Trace doesnt take his eyes off the game.
'Im good' i wasnt. I wanted to go to bed but I was paranoid. Too scared to sleep before him in case he left.
'Im done' Trace gets a game over and drops the controller.
He looks over at me. I was leaning back against the couch, seconds from a deep sleep but the way Trace was watching me, I couldn't look away.
After a second he blinks and looks away. 'Guess its bed time then' he sighs and then looks back over to me 'Unless you can think of something else we could do'
I wasnt sure if he was seriously flirting and hinting at sex or not. 'I think sleep is the perfect option' i tell him.
I go around the house and lock up, turn off the lights and head up to bed.
'Skylar' I stop at the bottom of the stairs and watch Traces shadow stand up.
'Trace' i say back. I was getting nervous as he walked over to me.
'Thank you' he tells me and I could hear in his voice that he was struggling to say that.
'Its ok' i tell him 'Dont make me regret wasting my time'
I turn and continue to bed.
As i get to my bedroom door, Trace stops me again.
'Just one more thing' i turn to face him and hes right there. He grips the back of my head and presses his lips to mine.
I was too stunned to do anything but i admit, his lips were soft and felt nice.
He pulls back an inch and watches my face. He must have got the right answer because he brings his lips back to mine.
This time, I kissed him back.
It was soft and sweet and it definitely had me wanting more.
Trace pulls away and then walks across the hall to where he was sleeping for the night.
I narrow my eyes but go into my room. I knew he was baiting me. He wanted me to follow him.
I change into my pyjamas with butterflies in my stomach. I definitely wated to go over there but i didnt want him to win.
It had been a while since i had any action so my hormones were raging.
One night wouldn't hurt. Hed be gone tomorrow when my cousins came back and that would be that.
I pace my room for a momet, debating before finally, I decided.
Fuck it.
I go over to his room.
I wasnt expecting to find him the way i did but as i watch him with his dick in hand, going for gold, i couldnt help but feel aroused.
He notices me walk in but he doesnt stop, he just watches me.
Slowly, I make my way to the bed, I was horny and excited at the size of the dick he was pumping in his hand.
'Looks like you could use some help' I give a flirtatious smile as i crawl onto the bed.
I never considered myself as a seductress or anything of the sort but watching Trace pleasure himself right now brought it out in me.
I had never seen this before and the thought honestly didnt appeal to me.
Traces movements slow as I grow closer to him. I move his hand and grip him in my own. My eyes on him as i flick my tongue out across his knob.
Trace hisses and this time, i put my mouth over the tip and suck before I move my mouth and slide him down my throat.
Oral also wasnt my favourite thing but Trace had got me extremely turned on and he didnt even realise it.
I peek up at the pleasure on his face while my mouth moves up and down, sucking and licking.
I work faster against him, my eyes on him, watching his teeth take in his bottom lip.
His arousal fueled mine.
I was doing that to him.
I spend some extra time sucking on the tip before i take him all in my mouth.
He was done then. I felt the warmth hit the back of my throat and i wanted to spit it back out but i refrain, pulling away and swallowing the sweet and salty cum.
I watch him watch me as i use my thumb to remove the excess seamen from my chin and sucking it off.
His eyes were hooded and full of nothing but lust right now.
He was still rock hard so i decided to help myself.
I crawl on top of him, straddling him and easing myself onto him.
I moan as he fills me completely and i rock. Traces hands go under my night gown and sit on my hips.
'So tight' Trace groans as i rock my hips. I pull my night gown over my head and Traces hands go right for my twins.
Be grips and pulls and neads and pinches and I didnt give a fuck.
Trace moves now. He sits up and lays me on the bed, never breaking cotact and he spreads me as far as i could go.
I grip the sheets as he pounds me into the bed. His hands on my inner thighs, keeping them there as he watches himself trust in and out.
I couldn't pay any attention to anything but the pleasure i was feeling right now.
Faster and harder and then hes bringing one of my legs up and over to where the other was.
It was hard to explain anything except the feeling of him hitting my g spot with every thrust.
'Fuck' i breath as i feel the orgasm coming and i knew it was going to hit me hard.
Harder and harder with every thrust until im screaming in ecstacy. Fuck. This was so fucking good.
But he wasnt done with me. He let me roll out my orgasm before he flips me and takes me doggy style.
My favourite position.
I started with my face in the mattress, feeling the depth of him and i could barely move but then Trace pulls me up against him, one arm around my waist, gripping my hip and pumping as i bounced on him while the other was loosely around the base of my throat.
It thrilled me.
I feel the next orgasm coming 'Like that do you?' Trace breathes in my ear. I nod against him and his hand comes higher up my throat.
I gasp a moan 'I cant hear you' he nibbles my ear lobe. Fuck. 'Do you like my hand around your throat?'
'Yes' i moan and his hand tightens a little 'Fuck yes' i breathe.
He moans in my ear and his grip tightens just a little more as we both came.
Oh fuck.
This man was going to be the death of me. I was wrong before. One night would hurt because at the end of the day...
There was no such thing as just one...