PROLOGUE

Christina Robinson Stark was born into a rich family. She is half Thai-half American girl and has an older sister name Jacinta who was a perfectionist. This meant her father, Jesse Robinson (Brilliant inventor who was at the time, Tony Stark's best friend and business partner) expect her to be exactly like her older sister except she was born with telepathy, chrono vision, telekinesis and healing abilities, believing this to be a birth defect and so he often left her out like a black sheep. Just like her father, she was incredibly smart, too smart that her father knew she would be much more "perfect" than her older sister.

Tony becoming Christina's godfather loved her as his own, believing that one day when she grows up that she could take over the Stark Industries. Realising her abilities was starting to become stronger at the age of 3, Jesse had contacted Hydra who were looking for children to experiment on to inject this new "Super Soldier" serum (turns out to be multiple elemental abilities) and were willingly to give Jesse, $10 million for Christina as she showed her natural abilities. By the time it was her 4th birthday, Hydra had sent the Winter Soldier to kidnap her and leaving the $10 million in a case on her bed that night.

After a few months of teaching her Russian and testing her abilities, they began their experiment on her after perfecting the serum. Going through at least 40 innocent children (homeless kids, orphan kids and parents who just needed the money), they tested the first serum which turned into fire powers. Every year, she would be injected with new powers (ice, water, electricity, light) whereas the Winter Soldier would be training her to be one of the other Winter Soldiers and also taking her to missions with her. Eventually the Winter Soldier had grown a soft spot for the young girl and decided it was time for her to leave before they injected her with a new serum that could cause her to die due to darkness consuming every kid that was tested on.

At the age of 14, during a mission, SHIELD had infiltrated one of Hydra's hideout where Christina was at the time. The Winter Soldier believing it was time for his student to escape, he had led her in the snow where SHIELD agents, Black Widow found her freezing in the snow all by herself. She took Christina back to America where SHIELD was about to call Jesse but in the end, she had asked to call someone else. That very person was Tony Stark himself. Tony finding out what happened to his goddaughter decided it his responsibility to adopt Christina and take her in as his own daughter. Eventually he ended all contract with Jesse and made sure he had a restraining order place on him and the rest of his family. For 3 years, she completed her schooling and even completed university at the age of 17. This was during the time that Tony became Iron Man and when she decided against Tony's will to join SHIELD. Thus leading her to become an Avenger.

Now she is almost 24 years old, she will have to deal with splitting up of her own family; The Avengers. As some agreed to sign the Sokovia Accords but most, including herself was the against the idea. This led to the events that would put her at risk of becoming a fugitive for the sake of someone else which is the one thing that Tony is trying to stop. The conflict between the three men who mean the world to her, starts to tear her down, leading to her being unable to control of the powers she had recently gain from HYDRA.