Chapter 1

-Prologue-

It was deafening in the room even with no one speaking. No one had to speak, they all knew what the other was thinking to some degree. The fear, panic, and many more emotions of that sort filled the room like an invisible Tsunami.

  They were lossing a war they didn't even know exsisted.

The battle after math showed on their T.V. and all the group could do is watch. Mouths a gap at the destruction and death shown on T.V.

"The army will fix this right?" Matt asked shaking slightly as he looked to the others. His normal idiotic demeanor gone from the weight of the situation.

  Edd looked to him, the panic evident in his face. He let's out a shaky breath and smiles at Matt, it doesn't reach his eyes though. "Of course Matt, this is only going to last a week," he lied.

Tom scoffed much to the diseasure of Eds. He took a swig from his flask and said what the other knew but didn't want to hear. "Tords a psychopath, but a genius. That's not a good combination. This isn't going to end well  for any of us." He took another swig from his flask looking back to the screen.

Matt and Edd started to panic more. They turned to the fourth person for a source of comfort. "Come on Y/N, you agree with us right, only a week?"
The male looked at the friends, his eyebrows knitted together as he searched for the best answer. He sighed and looked down "Tom may be right sadly. Although I doubt we'll have that much to worry about, the army will take care of everything. It just won't end pretty or quickly...."

Tom grunted as he got off the couch. "I'm not drunk enough for this," he mumbled making his way to the kitchen.

The three left on the couch went back to watching the news.

"It'll be alright in time!" Edd said with hope. Matt smiled at him "Good, my beautiful face can't handle a war!" The three laughed.

'It'll be okay. Yeah, okay.' The H/C thought to himself. 'Everything will be okay.'

Words- 363
I'm writing chapters ahead in case I forget to write a chapter or I'm lazy. Also loin out any mistakes so I can correct them please.