Part 2

Tina was the first to wake, she yawn softly as she sat up while rubbing sleep out of her eyes.

"I'm glad to see that you're awake." Watson said softly.

Tina was so surprised that she almost fall out of the bed. "Who are you?" She narrow her eyes at him. "And where am I?" She asked once she noticed that she isn't in her hotel room anymore.

"Calm down, Madam. We're not here to hurt you, we found both of you in an alleyway and brought you back here to make sure you'll be alright." The man hold up his hands to show that he meant no harm.

"We?" Tina look around and saw another man sitting at the other side of the room with Regina clinging onto him.

"Hello, nice of you to join us. Do you mind getting her off of me?" The man asked.

"Err...sure..." Tina got out of bed and walk towards them. "Hey...Regina...wake up..." She shake her friend gently.

Regina groan softly and move closer to Sherlock to get away from Tina so she can continue sleeping.

Tina sigh softly. "Okay...you asked for it." She smirked and tickle her friend.

Regina bust out laughing and throw herself off of Sherlock's lap to get away from the wiggling fingers. "That...that wasn't fair." She said while giggling.

"Well at least you are awake now." Tina smiled as she sat back down on the bed.

"Alright. Now that everyone is awake, I am John Watson. This is my friend, Sherlock Holmes." Watson introduced.

Regina is looking around with curious eyes as Tina introduce them. "I am Tina Elmore, and this is my friend Regina Ngoh. May we know where we are?"

"You're in Watson's old room. Now, by your clothes, lovely horse by the way." Sherlock points at Tina's shirt. "By your clothes you're not from anywhere here, by your accent I'm guessing you're from Denmark." He turns to Regina. "I'm not sure where you are from, I have never heard your accent before but I can tell you're Asia, Chinese perhaps."

Regina smirked. "Awesome dude! You are totally correct." She used her best America voice.

"We were on our way to England and the last thing remember is going to sleep in the room on the ship." Tina cut in before Regina can mess with them anymore.

"Yep yep! Though I don't remember going to sleep in this and I definitely don't remember Tina wearing that, it is a very cute horse though." Regina put on a thoughtful look. "And I absolutely love this shirt they picked for me! It's brilliant!" She used her best England voice with a grin on her lips as she hold the hood over her head.

Sherlock is more amused that upset with Regina's changing accent. "Well I will figure out where you're from sooner or later." He said as he lean back against his seat.

"Anyway, whoever took you did bring you to England. Do you two have a place to stay?" Watson asked.

Tina shake her head. "No...we don't even have our things..."

"I still have this!" Regina take the dagger out from her shirt.

"Where did you get that?" Sherlock asked as he take the dagger from Regina's hand and examine it. "Interesting..." He mutter softly as he pull the blade out.

Regina pounced onto Sherlock and try to grab the dagger from Sherlock's hands. "Give meeeeeeeeee!"

"No, I don't think I would. Kids shouldn't be playing with daggers." Sherlock smirked as he hold the dagger out of Regina's reach.

"I am not a kid! I am literally just a couple of months younger than Tina!" Regina growled as she moves closer to reach the dagger, unknowingly straddling Sherlock.