Part 4

"Watson! I wasn't expecting you here, do you need us to watch over Gladstone again?" Tina asked when she saw Watson enter the house.

"No no, nothing like that. I'm just here to make sure that Holmes and Regina are alright, it isn't healthy for them to stay indoors for so long."

"Oh they aren't here actually. It's my day off so I kick them out of the house to get some fresh air and they aren't allowed back until 6."

"I'm surprised they let you kick them out, Holmes can be very stubborn at times."

"Yes but he said something about teaching Regina how to fight. I wanted to go with them but Holmes said he is only going to teach Regina." Tina pout.

"Teach her how to fight? ...Oh dear. Don't tell me he brought her there!" Watson paled at that thought.

"Bring her where?" Tina asked curiously.

"There is no time to waste! I'll explain on the way!" Watson grab Tina's hand and drag her out of the house.

______________________________________________________________________

The crowd roar with cheers as the two fighters in the ring beat each other up.

Watson is pushing pass the crowd while still holding onto Tina's hand as he look for his friend. "There he is!" He force his way to the front so they can stand next to Sherlock. "Holmes, this has got to be the most stupidest thing you have ever done!"

Holmes turn to his pissed off friend and Tina and give them a smile. "Oh how nice of you to join us."

"Where is Regina!?" Tina growled as she glare at Holmes.

"Over there." He points into the ring.

Regina is wearing only a pants and bandages wrapped around her chest. She is covered in sweat and she seems really tired, like she has been fighting for hours.

Her opponent is about 3 times her size and he looks angry for some reason Watson and Tina doesn't know.

Tina immediately turn to Sherlock and punch him in the face. "How could you bring her here!? She could get killed?! Can't you see the guy she is fighting!?"

Sherlock cover the part of the face he was punched in. "You're overreacting. She will be able to take him down in another few minutes."

Before Watson or Tina can say anything, Regina is punched so hard she hit the side of the ring and laid there whimpering softly.

Her opponent walk towards her with full intention to finish her off but before Watson or Tina can move to stop him, Regina trip the guy, making him fall backwards. She immediately got onto her feet and stomped onto the guys stomach hard enough to get the wind knocked out of him before she kick him in the head to knock him out.

Regina breathes heavily as she walk out of the ring and into Tina's arms. "Are you alright, Regina?" Tina look down at her small friend with worried eyes.

Regina grin up at her friend. "I'm fine, nothing I can't handle."

"We're bring you home, this is no place for a girl like you." Watson said as he wrap his jacket around Regina.

"She is fine, you two worry too much." Sherlock said as he walk up towards them.

"You. We will talk about this later." Watson point at Sherlock with a serious look on his face before leading the two friends back home.

Sherlock just roll his eyes and collect his winnings, he is the only one who thought Regina was going to win so he won quite a lot of money, before following the three back home.