2

yoongi

he never tried to approach her, always afraid he'd come off as awkward. afraid that he'd say something wrong and fuck up, ruining his chances of talking to the only girl he's ever felt anything about.

she was just so perfect. with cat like eyes and an aura of dominance, she was the literal definition of swag in yoongi's eyes. but at the same time, the way she spoke with so much cuteness and her cute mochi cheeks and her cute ass fucking everything.

(yoongi always wondered how someone could be so sexy and cute at the same time)

yoongi noticed her on the first day of highschool. jennie was wearing a cap and an oversized hoodie and she looked breathtaking. the following days jennie wore so many different styles of clothing yoongi couldn't even keep up with and his eyes always seemed to follow her. yoongi didn't think it was just the outfits after a week of staring.

soon 2 years passed and yoongi still felt the same way as when he first saw her. she was beautiful. she was yoongi's muse, his inspiration for all the words he scribbles down in his little black notebook he carries around with him everywhere for whenever he has an idea and needed to pen it down before he lost it.

all his friends noticed his dead obvious ogling. they pushed him to talk to jennie, but yoongi would always bury his head in his arms and didn't "give a shit" when really, he was just to afraid of rejection. with all the rejection he's received from his family about his dream of becoming a songwriter, yoongi didn't think he could bear anymore than he's already taken.

yoongi didn't want his dreams to be crushed anymore.