4

yoongi

yoongi watched jennie as she drew.

he watched the way she bit her lip as she sketched away, the way she combed her hair back whenever it got in the way.

he knew that she was was aware of his staring. the light blush on her cheeks and her tightening grip on the pencil gave it away.

yoongi was an observer. his habit of keeping quiet unless talked to directly was what made him that way.

he scratched the back of his neck, feeling slightly helpless after watching jennie draw for the past ten minutes.

now normally he would be more than happy to be doing absolutely nothing. but for some reason he just wanted to help her with anything and honestly, everything.

so he began writing notes for the pointers he would be adding on to the poster and got to work.

..

soon enough, the bell rang, indicating the end of school. yoongi looked at his progress and smiled to himself, proud of the work he had done. he then turned to look at jennie's drawing and his lips parted, a soft gasp escaping, "woah. "

jennie giggled and oh god that giggle was the epitome of cute.

the sketch was done so accurately, with so much detail he couldn't believe she managed to do all that in a span of 40 minutes.

"i'm still not done though. is it okay if we meet up during our free time to complete it together?" jennie looked apologetic. "unless you're busy, that is."

"no, no. i would lov- i mean yeah that's fine with me i guess" yoongi internally face-palmed himself. "do you mind this saturday? i don't have anything planned for that day and there's this new cafe that just opened up. i've been meaning to check it out and it'd be cool if we could go together. not that it's a date or anything! i-i mean i just think its a nice quiet place and-"

"i'd love to," jennie chuckled, cutting yoongi off.

yoongi scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed at his rambling. his ears were turning red.

"so, i'll meet you there?"

"definitely"