Part 15

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part. Hope you guys will like this part.

As RK watched in shock, Madhu took a small piece of the pastry in a spoon and was about to put it in her mouth, when RK angrily got up and pushed the spoon out of her hand and grabbed her arms and pulled her up.

RK angrily: "Didn't you promise me that you would never eat strawberries ever again?"

Madhu calmly: "I never promised you, I promised Neev."

RK releases Madhu immediately and moves back in shock.

O Girl!

Okay! Hi5!!!! You did it!!! Give me 5!!

What did I do?? How could I do this?

*SLAP*

Okay! Ouch! That hurt!

Madhu angrily: "What did you think? That you and your brother will play games with me and I would never find out?"

RK desperately: "Madhu''"

Madhu: "Don't you dare say my name! You have no right to say my name."

That hurt RK more than the slap: "Please don't say that Madhu... let me explain."

Madhu: "I don't want to hear anything."

She angrily takes some money from her wallet and puts it on the table and walks off, while everyone keeps looking at them curiously. RK runs behind her, calling out her name. But she walks off, and then stops at the entrance. It was raining. She turned back and saw RK coming her way; she just didn't want to hear anything. She gets out in the rain and starts walking, suddenly she feels someone holding her and pulling her. She angrily turns back, knowing that it was RK. The rain was falling heavily on them, but they didn't even realize it, then.

Madhu pulls her hands away: "Don't you dare touch me."

RK: "Please Madhu, nothing was intentional. Dad was forcing Neev to get married, and he was not ready for it'''."

Madhu cuts him off: "So you decided to be Neev and talk to me till he was ready."

RK: "It was not supposed to be like this."

Madhu angrier: "No, it was not. I was never supposed to find out about it."

RK: "That was not what I was going to say."

Madhu: "I don't care what you were going to say RK. I trusted you; I gave you my heart and you..."

She looks away in tears.

Suddenly, the line from the song Madhu sang come to RK's mind.

Dil Diya Hai Tujh Ko Phir Kya Hai Mujhe Darr

RK slowly closes his eyes in pain.

What the hell did I do?

Okay! Don't make any more mistakes now. Just fall on your knees and beg for her forgiveness and asks her to marry you.

I can't marry her.

Okay! Stop being so stubborn!

RK opens his eyes and sees Madhu walking away. RK runs behind her.

RK: "Madhu, Neev is a great guy. He will always keep you happy. I promise you that."

Madhu looks at him in disgust: "NEEV??? What do you think I am?? A toy??? That you and your brother can play with and shift hands whenever you want??"