Part 18

Hello everyone...

I had been traveling, that is why I had not updated for so long. Sorry for the delay.

RK kept looking at her for a while, then he slowly walked towards her and put his hand on her cheek, he saw her sighing and he slowly wiped off her tears as he slowly shook his head, and then he slowly leaned down and took her lips in his. Madhu wrapped her arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss and held on to him, never to let go.

RK slowly ends the kiss and slightly moves back his head and looks at Madhu and she was looking at him breathless with her swollen lips parted slightly. Madhu slowly moves her right hand over towards his face and touches his lower lip moving towards his cheek, as her hands moves away from his lips, RK kisses her on her palm and he softly whispers "I love you, Madhu." Madhu closes her eyes and lets his words wash over her. RK immediately wipes of the tear that fell from her eyes. "I love you, Madhu and I can't live without you." Madhu slowly opens her eyes and whispers "I love you too, RK."

RK immediately pulls her closer and starts kissing her on her lips, then all over her face as Madhu kissed him back. He couldn't control any longer and he picked her up in his arms and walked towards the bed in the corner and placed her on the bed and slowly got on top of her, all the while kissing her.

A little later RK breaks off the kiss and sits up next to her. "We can't Madhu. I am sorry. I have to set everything right before... I am sorry" he stops as he helplessly runs his hands through his hair "I have to talk to Dad, Ayesha and your parents."
Okay! NOOOOOOO
This is wrong.
Okay! Dammit! Why do you have to be so honorable??
I have to.
Okay! You don't have to.. just look at my girl.. so kissable.. I want to kiss her now!!!

Madhu slowly gets up and sits next to him as she adjusted her clothes. Then she slowly held his hand. "I understand RK and you are right. We will wait till marriage."
Alrite! DAMN!!! MARRIAGE??? Why are you doing this to me? What did I do to you?
"Thank you." RK softly whispers. Madhu smiles and moves closer to him and hugs him and he hugs her back tightly.
Okay! What is wrong with you? She is here, We are here, no one else and there is a bed.. What more do you want?
RK immediately gets up from the bed, and Madhu looks at him confused "Let's not sit on the bed else.." Madhu starts blushing as she stood up. RK walked towards the chairs and sat down and when she was about to walk towards the other chair he pulled her back and made her sit on his lap and Madhu starts blushing even more.

Alrite! He is so romantic.

RK kisses her over her head and she snuggles more closer to him. "Are you angry with me?" he slowly asked her.
"I was. But then when I realized why you were doing this.." she slowly moves back and looks at him "made me love you all the more." she said as she kissed him on his cheeks.
"I had to do it for Dad. When Deepali and my engagement broke off, Dad was really upset and he was insulted so much that I had promised myself that I would never let anything or anyone hurt my father. I can never forget all that he had done for me. He used to fight with my mother for me. He never saw me as my mother's betrayal; he has always loved me more than Neev. And all I gave him was pain, so I thought if I marry Ayesha, then I could repay him back for all that he did for me..... But now.. I can't live without you, Madhu and I will tell him that." a determined RK said. Madhu gives him a tender smile. "Now we won't talk about all this, we will talk about something else...okay?"
"Okay." RK agrees with a smile "What do you want to talk about?"
"Hmmm... don't you have anything to tell me?" Madhu asked him with a smile.
"I love you." RK says and Madhu smiles "I love you too.. but then nothing else?"
RK looks at her confused "What?"
Madhu shyly "Say O Girl."
RK starts laughing and then he looks at her and in his flirty tone says "O Girl."
"O Boy" Madhu sighs. RK immediately starts kissing her.

"Now sing a song for me." she ordered.

"Ohhhhhh no! I am not in the mood."

"I don't care... sing!"